+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA received for CEC, while I was on vacation outside canada

chandnidesai

Jul 9, 2020
Hello Folks,
I received ITA on 31st August 2022, based on Canadian experience class and I have to submit documents before 30th October. However I came to India itself on 25th August 2022 for vacation I am travelling back to canada on 31st October. I have valid work permit till April 2023. I wanted an opinion from experienced people, whether I should immediately travel back to Canada and submit my profile from Canada. Or I can submit my file from India and than can travel back to Canada as per my planned date. If I submit my file from India will I be considered as outlander? Please guide. Thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Folks,
I received ITA on 31st August 2022, based on Canadian experience class and I have to submit documents before 30th October. However I came to India itself on 25th August 2022 for vacation I am travelling back to canada on 31st October. I have valid work permit till April 2023. I wanted an opinion from experienced people, whether I should immediately travel back to Canada and submit my profile from Canada. Or I can submit my file from India and than can travel back to Canada as per my planned date. If I submit my file from India will I be considered as outlander? Please guide. Thank you.
You can submit in India. Do you have a valid TRV?

sathwik-c

Apr 27, 2022
Hello Folks,
Hi, what is your status? I am exactly on same situation, I already had PCC from India issued last month but came on vacation to India last week. I wont have enough time to get new PCC and submit the application after coming to Canada. What did you do about PCC and tell you application status

Kumar35823

Jul 26, 2021
Hi, what is your status? I am exactly on same situation, I already had PCC from India issued last month but came on vacation to India last week. I wont have enough time to get new PCC and submit the application after coming to Canada. What did you do about PCC and tell you application status
Hi I am in the same situation as well please update if you get any information. We can connect on whatsapp so we could be in sync

San_123

Dec 30, 2023
You can submit in India. Do you have a valid TRV?

Hi,
I am traveling after ITA. Did you apply from India. Everything was okay?