+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA Received but Mistake in Education Section in EE profile

Vinzz

Nov 6, 2017
Hello there,

I got my ITA two days ago and I noticed that my Master degree is full-time instead of part-time. Does that affect my CRS score ? Should I decline my invitation ? or I can explained in LOE ? Thanks

folk321

Feb 23, 2018
Hello there,

I got my ITA two days ago and I noticed that my Master degree is full-time instead of part-time. Does that affect my CRS score ? Should I decline my invitation ? or I can explained in LOE ? Thanks
Hello Mate,
I am in a similar situation like u.... I have got an ITA but I have few mistakes in my EE profile. But those mistakes are not effecting my CRS score. Can you please tell me what action u have taken? I mean did u mention in the LOE about the mistake that u had done in ur EE profile??? or u declined the ITA and corrected the EE profile??? Can u plz mention the responce of CIC you got.... Plz reply.

folk321

Feb 23, 2018
Hi guys,

I have got my ITA. But I recently realized that I have made a mistake while filling the Education relate form in EE profile. My education was not in Canada but I have my ECA done for all my credentials: Masters and Bachelors.

But, by mistake I selected "Yes" for this question -> "Was Sunil Shrestha awarded a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate for this period of study?" So, it didn't ask for ECA details. Later, when I was looking to submit my application, and saw in forum that ECA no is already provided in EE profile. But, I have not entered any ECA no, so I rechecked the EE profile and I found my mistake.

What should I do now? Should I proceed to apply or should I reject the invitation and correct the EE profile?

Your suggestions will be very helpful. Thanks!!
Hello Mate,
I am in a similar situation like u.... I have got an ITA but I have few mistakes in my EE profile. But those mistakes are not effecting my CRS score. Can you please tell me what action u have taken? I mean did u mention in the LOE about the mistake that u had done in ur EE profile??? or u declined the ITA and corrected the EE profile??? Can u plz mention the responce of CIC you got.... Plz reply.

Vinzz

Nov 6, 2017
Hello Mate,
Hi,

I have accept the invitation and have mentioned these minor mistake in the LOE.
Hope for the best now.

Vinzz

Nov 6, 2017
Hello Mate,

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/conversations/post-ita-mistake-full-time-part-time-education.980552/