+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA received --> Baby born in Canada --> X ray done for spouse --> What next?

magicvinu

Aug 11, 2015
Hi,

Please help!

I got ITA in Dec 2016, We had to wait till the baby is born to complete X-ray of my wife. Today my wife completed her X-ray. Below are my queries.

1. How to add child born in Canada to existing (submitted) application?
2. I got an email from CIC asking for below details

"Client Information: Please proceed with medical once child is born This must be received at this
office by: 2017/05/10."

In my submitted application, I can see one new option "Replacement Needed" to upload the document.

Can you please let me know what needs to be uploaded here? will x-ray results shared by clinic? which I needs to be uploaded?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

magicvinu said:
Hi,

Please help!

I got ITA in Dec 2016, We had to wait till the baby is born to complete X-ray of my wife. Today my wife completed her X-ray. Below are my queries.

1. How to add child born in Canada to existing (submitted) application?
2. I got an email from CIC asking for below details

"Client Information: Please proceed with medical once child is born This must be received at this
office by: 2017/05/10."

In my submitted application, I can see one new option "Replacement Needed" to upload the document.

Can you please let me know what needs to be uploaded here? will x-ray results shared by clinic? which I needs to be uploaded?
1, Re-read the application the child is a Canadian citizen and is NOT included in the application only on the IMM 5406
2, Just the receipt from the medical clinic, they will send the x-rays to the IRCC physician

magicvinu

Aug 11, 2015
Thanks for your reply.

Do you mean I and my wife need to fill below document (sign) and upload to "Replacement Needed" section along with medical receipt?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

magicvinu said:
Thanks for your reply.

Do you mean I and my wife need to fill below document (sign) and upload to "Replacement Needed" section along with medical receipt?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF
1. Yes