+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA PNP ALBERTA urgent request

vikcad

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
Please I need a quick response.

I have received an e -letter on my EE profile from Alberta Province of their interest in my profile.

They said I should contact the Alberta office directly.

Please can someone help me with Alberta's IRCC email address or contact number.

I really need to know the way forward.

Thanks and Regards
Congrats . Where do you live?

Rayy123

Apr 20, 2019
Hello,

I got an NOI from Alberta government

Please can i submit a pdf copy of my ECA to AINP, and if I submit the original copy how can i get it back?

Your responses will be highly appreciated.

Anehita

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
01-12-2020
I
Hi,
I got NOI on 2 April. I would like to know in how much time approx do they issue nomination. What is the status of your application? Did you get nomination certificate?
I received noi from Alberta on the 12th of March and sent my documents on the 15th of March. I received my nomination on the 12th of April and received ita on the 17th of April. It’s possible to get nomination three weeks after file number. That’s what I got. So stay positive!

Reactions: jkbaldania

jkbaldania

Apr 20, 2018
I

I received noi from Alberta on the 12th of March and sent my documents on the 15th of March. I received my nomination on the 12th of April and received ita on the 17th of April. It’s possible to get nomination three weeks after file number. That’s what I got. So stay positive!
Thanks. After waiting in EE pool for most a year I had kind of like became negative. But this is a very good hope.

Rayy123

Apr 20, 2019
Hello,

I got an NOI from Alberta government

Please can i submit a pdf copy of my ECA to AINP, and if I submit the original copy how can i get it back?

Your responses will be highly appreciated.

Please I really need a reply..