+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA passed 60 days cannot upload files?

lizy1630

May 16, 2017
I got my ITA in middle of May, but my wife was pregnant at that time, she can't do medical exam so I didn't submit the ITA until after in late July she gave birth. I found that it no long has a continue button to let me upload the files. Does anybody knows why? The days left to submit still shows 29 days remaining though.

Another question is if we are still ok to submit our files, should we do anything because we have a kid in our family now?

Nuff_Love

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats. I think it might be a system glitch. Try using a different browser. You will need to update ur profile and add the new born informatuin along with pof for 1 addituinal family member. You will also need passport, birth certficate and medical for your new born.
All the best.

Reactions: lizy1630

lizy1630

May 16, 2017
Congrats. I think it might be a system glitch. Try using a different browser. You will need to update ur profile and add the new born informatuin along with pof for 1 addituinal family member. You will also need passport, birth certficate and medical for your new born.
All the best.
Thanks a lot! I actually tried saving my information again and that works. IDK where to update my profile? In the ITA forms, it doesn't seem like I can add my baby to the application?

Nuff_Love

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot! I actually tried saving my information again and that works. IDK where to update my profile? In the ITA forms, it doesn't seem like I can add my baby to the application?
I am not sure because I have never done this. I guess you could write a LOE and attached the additional information with the LOE. Lets see what the seniors have to say.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
You can click on Modify Family Information and change the number of dependents there.