+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA on 1st March 2017. Let's connect here

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
thomman said:
Hi all,

I have some queries and hope someone can provide some inputs on them

1) Should the Documents that we need to upload be color copies? Is black and white copy fine also?
2) Does these documents needs to be attested by notary. If so, which all documents?
3) Can the photo on Police Clearance Certificate and the Photo that we upload be different?
4) One of my Police Clearance Certificate is showing my old passport number because when I stayed in that country, I was using my old passport. The department there said they will include the passport number that I used, when I was there. Now my passport is different. Will it be a problem ?
5) From a previous employer, the reference letter that I got doesn't contain working hours and they are not willing to put it in. Will that be a problem when I submit? I have my current employer letter, which have all the details, where I have been working for 7 years now ?

Expecting some insights on the above

Thanks
Tom
1)doesn't matter as long as they are clear to look at
2) If they are being translated to English by not a certified translator then yes. Otherwise, not.
3) yes
4)when uploading passport (new) upload an old one/s too
5) not a problem, if you have an old agreement/contract with your old emploer - upload it too

thomman

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
doro_07 said:
1)doesn't matter as long as they are clear to look at
2) If they are being translated to English by not a certified translator then yes. Otherwise, not.
3) yes
4)when uploading passport (new) upload an old one/s too
5) not a problem, if you have an old agreement/contract with your old emploer - upload it too
Hi doro_07,
Thanks for the reply. Am clear with all the points. But for point 5, even the agreement also dont have mention to the working hours. Can I get some declaration or something from a colleague and then get it notorized? Will it help or can I omit that part as such.

Thanks

Tom

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
thomman said:
Hi all,

I have some queries and hope someone can provide some inputs on them

1) Should the Documents that we need to upload be color copies? Is black and white copy fine also?

Thanks
Tom
1. PCCs should be color scans

walter013

Mar 14, 2017
Apologise if I have asked a stupid question here, however it seems like there are mixed messages from different sources in relation to the medical exam requirement.

Recently I have received the ITA from IRCC which requires me, like most of you who applied through EE for FSW, to supply a proof of medical exam. While there is no instruction / UCI / IME number provided, I am left with the confusion as to what to do next.

Reading up the forum seem to indicate that we should insist on getting an upfront medical exam under non-EDE worker if the medical centre requires an UCI / IME which I do not have.

However the mixed message comes in when the medical centre tells me that since 2nd March 2017 they have been instructed to "require" an UCI / IME number in order to process any medical exam for "permanent residence application".

As such, I am now quite confuse as to whether I shall follow through and get a non-EDE working visa medical exam and upload a form to the application, or shall I find some way to get an UCI / IME?

I am a resident of Hong Kong so if there is anyone with experience dealing with the medical centre in Hong Kong, namely UMP Medical Centre, would also be helpful. If other medical centres is more helpful and kind to help in this regard, it would be great to know as well.

Thank you so much for any help.

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
walter013 said:
Apologise if I have asked a stupid question here, however it seems like there are mixed messages from different sources in relation to the medical exam requirement.

Recently I have received the ITA from IRCC which requires me, like most of you who applied through EE for FSW, to supply a proof of medical exam. While there is no instruction / UCI / IME number provided, I am left with the confusion as to what to do next.

Reading up the forum seem to indicate that we should insist on getting an upfront medical exam under non-EDE worker if the medical centre requires an UCI / IME which I do not have.

However the mixed message comes in when the medical centre tells me that since 2nd March 2017 they have been instructed to "require" an UCI / IME number in order to process any medical exam for "permanent residence application".

As such, I am now quite confuse as to whether I shall follow through and get a non-EDE working visa medical exam and upload a form to the application, or shall I find some way to get an UCI / IME?

I am a resident of Hong Kong so if there is anyone with experience dealing with the medical centre in Hong Kong, namely UMP Medical Centre, would also be helpful. If other medical centres is more helpful and kind to help in this regard, it would be great to know as well.

Thank you so much for any help.
IME number is required for family sponsorship cases (recent change) and not for express entry worker immigration .

Cann2017

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
Skumar76 said:
It is not working, thrown error for me too.

Have you submitted your documents and paid the fees and received AOR?
Thanks for the reply.
No. I am still collecting all the required documents...

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
thomman said:
Hi doro_07,
Thanks for the reply. Am clear with all the points. But for point 5, even the agreement also dont have mention to the working hours. Can I get some declaration or something from a colleague and then get it notorized? Will it help or can I omit that part as such.

Thanks

Tom

There is no need. The agreement should stated if it's a full time or part time job. that is enough.

luv2read90

Jul 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
TVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
doro_07 said:
Can you quote a link or any website stating that? I haven't found anything saying that they should. Thank you.
This can be found by clicking the question mark on your upload page for:

Police Certificates (Multiple) (required)

You must provide a police certificate for every country, region or territory, other than Canada, in which you have spent 6 months or more. A police certificate is a copy of your criminal record, or a declaration of the absence of any criminal record.

Example: If you visited, worked or lived in a country for two months, left for a few years, then returned for four months that counts as spending six months there. In this case, you would need a certificate.

Police certificates are different in each country and territory and may be called police clearance certificates, good conduct certificates, judicial record extracts, etc. They are issued by police authorities or government departments and used by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to determine a person’s admissibility to enter Canada.

Certain countries will not issue a police certificate, or provide the certificate directly to you. If this applies to you please provide a letter of explanation in lieu of a police certificate.

You will be advised if you are required to obtain a police certificate for Canada.

Police certificates need to be a scan of the original police certificate(s) in color. Certified true copies, unauthorized copies, or visibly altered police certificates are unacceptable and will result in the application being rejected as incomplete.
Once you have applied for a Police Certificate from a country, it is beneficial to upload evidence that you have applied in order to ensure that your application is not rejected as incomplete (examples of proof might include payment receipts, tracking numbers, etc.)

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
luv2read90 said:
This can be found by clicking the question mark on your upload page for:

Police Certificates (Multiple) (required)

You must provide a police certificate for every country, region or territory, other than Canada, in which you have spent 6 months or more. A police certificate is a copy of your criminal record, or a declaration of the absence of any criminal record.

Example: If you visited, worked or lived in a country for two months, left for a few years, then returned for four months that counts as spending six months there. In this case, you would need a certificate.

Police certificates are different in each country and territory and may be called police clearance certificates, good conduct certificates, judicial record extracts, etc. They are issued by police authorities or government departments and used by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to determine a person’s admissibility to enter Canada.

Certain countries will not issue a police certificate, or provide the certificate directly to you. If this applies to you please provide a letter of explanation in lieu of a police certificate.

You will be advised if you are required to obtain a police certificate for Canada.

Police certificates need to be a scan of the original police certificate(s) in color. Certified true copies, unauthorized copies, or visibly altered police certificates are unacceptable and will result in the application being rejected as incomplete.
Once you have applied for a Police Certificate from a country, it is beneficial to upload evidence that you have applied in order to ensure that your application is not rejected as incomplete (examples of proof might include payment receipts, tracking numbers, etc.)
Thanks

FromWPtoPR

Apr 10, 2016
Thank you for sharing the generic checklist.
There is no section called 'Employment Records' in my checklist. I have shown my 10 years of experience with different companies, 7 years in the current company. I'm also claiming 50 points for the ICT-Closed WP Job offer. Please suggest which documents should go in Offer of Employment and Letter of Employment?

Details Document Name Instructions Options
Not Provided Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required) instructions Upload file
Not Provided Marriage License/Certificate (required) instructions Upload file
Not Provided Proof of medical exam (required) instructions Upload file
Not Provided Offer of Employment (required) instructions Upload file
Not Provided Education (diplomas/degrees) (required) instructions Upload file
Not Provided Letter of Employment (required) instructions Upload file
Not Provided Police Certificates (Multiple) (required) instructions Upload file
Not Provided Proof of Means of Financial Support (required) instructions Upload file
Not Provided Digital photo (required) instructions Upload file
Not Provided Letter of Explanation (optional) instructions Upload file

shagoonsarita

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
1241, 1123, 2151
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 11, 2016
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
Apr 11, 2017
IELTS Request
L-8.5, R-8.0, W-7.5, S-9.0
Med's Done....
Mar 28, 2017
i am facing a unique problem....i am the PA and have my husband and daughter accompanying me....

my name in my passport is "S* S* P*" and my name in my child's birth certificate is "S* T*"
how should i resolve this mismatch ??? :-X :-X