+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA October 2nd : FSW Help needed

Dhairya7790

Mar 10, 2015
Hi Experts,

I received ITA email on October 2nd.

However, invite is to apply for permanent residence under Federal Skilled Worker. Been in Canada for 4.5 years(2 years post-grad education + 2 years full time work experience).

Points breakdown:
CRS - HUMAN CAPITAL - AGE : 110
CRS - HUMAN CAPITAL - LEVEL OF EDUCATION : 128
CRS - HUMAN CAPITAL - FIRST OFFICIAL LANGUAGE : 111
CRS - HUMAN CAPITAL - CANADIAN WORK EXPERIENCE : 053
CRS - SKILL TRANSFERABILITY - EDUCATION : 050

TOTAL POINTS SCORE : 452

Even though I made application under Canadian Experience Class.

How is this possible? Should I reject ITA? Not really aware of FSW timelines and funds required to show?

Can someone please advise?

Thanks in advance!! :)

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Dhairya7790 said:
Hi Experts,

I received ITA email on October 2nd.

However, invite is to apply for permanent residence under Federal Skilled Worker. Been in Canada for 4.5 years(2 years post-grad education + 2 years full time work experience).

Points breakdown:
CRS - HUMAN CAPITAL - AGE : 110
CRS - HUMAN CAPITAL - LEVEL OF EDUCATION : 128
CRS - HUMAN CAPITAL - FIRST OFFICIAL LANGUAGE : 111
CRS - HUMAN CAPITAL - CANADIAN WORK EXPERIENCE : 053
CRS - SKILL TRANSFERABILITY - EDUCATION : 050

TOTAL POINTS SCORE : 452

Even though I made application under Canadian Experience Class.

How is this possible? Should I reject ITA? Not really aware of FSW timelines and funds required to show?

Can someone please advise?

Thanks in advance!! :)
Don't reject the ITA.

If your profile is eligible for both CEC and FSW, then you'll always get invite under FSW.

If you can put 0 (under Funds Available) and remove your ECA number from your educational details and remove foreign work experience, Then your profile will only be eligible for CEC.

You only have to show $12000 in your bank account statement that were maintained for last 6 months.

Keep in mind that if you remove foreign work experience, this might affect your final score and you may end up going below 450 threshold.

Dhairya7790

Mar 10, 2015
Thanks for the positive response rafzy.

Funds is my main concern here. I do have required funds($12000) in my bank a/c currently but its not been consistent for 6 months.

Does that bring any chances of rejection? I am full time employed since last 2 years.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Dhairya7790 said:
Thanks for the positive response rafzy.

Funds is my main concern here. I do have required funds($12000) in my bank a/c currently but its not been consistent for 6 months.

Does that bring any chances of rejection? I am full time employed since last 2 years.
No. As long as you can prove to CIC that these funds belong to you and have not been borrowed.
I'd suggest you to attach your detailed account statement of last 6 months so that CIC can be sure that the money belongs to you and is not borrowed.