+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA notification email not recieved

Sahil318

Sep 12, 2020
Hello experts

A round of invitation was held today and a Cut-off of 471 was declared, however, my score is 474, and I have not received any email or notification on my profile as of yet and the status of my profile is still submitted. My consultant is telling me that there is usually a cut-off date & time cut-off as well and we must meet that too. From what I know that date & time tie-breaker is only for people with the minimum score and for those who have a score higher than the declared cut-off have nothing to d with the date and time rule. Can anyone guide me if I am correct or not and if my consultant is just not aware enough to be one?

Number of invitations issued: 4,200
Rank required to be invited to apply: 4,200th or above
Date and time of round: September 30, 2020 at 12:37:25 UTC
CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 471
Tie-breaking rule: March 2, 2020 at 12:47:08 UTC

Looking out for support from all you pro-people and experts. Really worried about the situation :(

Thanks
Sahil Bhatnagar

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
Hello experts

A round of invitation was held today and a Cut-off of 471 was declared, however, my score is 474, and I have not received any email or notification on my profile as of yet and the status of my profile is still submitted. My consultant is telling me that there is usually a cut-off date & time cut-off as well and we must meet that too. From what I know that date & time tie-breaker is only for people with the minimum score and for those who have a score higher than the declared cut-off have nothing to d with the date and time rule. Can anyone guide me if I am correct or not and if my consultant is just not aware enough to be one?

Looking out for support from all you pro-people and experts. Really worried about the situation :(

Thanks
Sahil Bhatnagar
i got mine day after :)) dont worry

Reactions: Sahil318

Max003

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Hello experts

Thanks
Sahil Bhatnagar
It’s apparent how inefficient your “consultant” is, not trying to smear on someone, but to someone who you’ve paid big bucks should at least know a better about how the Express Entry system works. Anyway, the cut off date and time doesn’t matter in your case as your score is above 471 as per today’s draw. Give it 24 hours and you’ll have the Golden mail in your account. Congrats!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sahil318