+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA March 26th 2018

waterlooengineer

Mar 13, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Making this thread for all the candidates for CEC who got their ITAs in today's draw so we can track our progress together.

gopika_sarada

Dec 21, 2017
Hi.. I received ITA yesterday.. Applied for PCC in UK , Dubai and India, waiting to receive all that. We can create a whatsup group to track everyones progress once we have more people

CanadaPR2018

Mar 13, 2018
hi Gopika

Have you done the pre-medical tests before the ITA? has your personalised checklist asks for this at this stage?

Rgds

Niall123

Mar 26, 2018
Got mine yesterday too. At what stage do the ask you for your documents? I still haven't submitted it for cause I'm still doing my travel history. Once you've submitted it, can you upload the documents then or do we have to wait for them to come back and request them?

Kunalm

Nov 11, 2017
Hello All,
Got my ITA @ score 450 . Working through to get PCC sorted for NZ , India
Also working through to get the work exp sorted from all previous companies specially India IT companies as they dont include roles and responsibilities in Offer letter or relieving letter.

Please keep posting details - it would be good

Thanks,
Kunal

gopika_sarada

Dec 21, 2017
hi Gopika

Have you done the pre-medical tests before the ITA? has your personalised checklist asks for this at this stage?

Rgds
i was waiting to do medicals after getting ITA. whats is pre -medical? Since we dont get result in hand and they send directly to cic, isthis is a way to confirm we have no health issues? Also ladies please keep note- dont go for medicals few days before or after your cycle as there is a chance to fail in urine test. Better to keep it in middle.

gopika_sarada

Dec 21, 2017
Hi
Hello All,
Got my ITA @ score 450 . Working through to get PCC sorted for NZ , India
Also working through to get the work exp sorted from all previous companies specially India IT companies as they dont include roles and responsibilities in Offer letter or relieving letter.

Please keep posting details - it would be good

Thanks,
Kunal

Hi Kunal
Please make sure your NOC code and letter from companies include similar role and responsibilities. Also for PCC India, we just haveto go to PSK right? Some people get it from commissioner office also, did you agent say anything regarding that?

Kunalm

Nov 11, 2017
Hi

Hi Kunal
Please make sure your NOC code and letter from companies include similar role and responsibilities. Also for PCC India, we just haveto go to PSK right? Some people get it from commissioner office also, did you agent say anything regarding that?

Hi Gopika,
I am currently in NZ so will get the PCC India from Indian embassy in NZ. NOC code i am trying my best but its difficult to do exact match. Hopefully Canada immigration officer will be able to manage this.

AKHA

Feb 27, 2018
Hello All,

I have received my invite letter, let us collaborate and help each other. I had 452 and got through.

Please feel free to ask your questions and i will try my best to answer.

To start i have few question.,

1. UCI number : Should I put the UCI number which I have in my closed work permit (as i am already in Canada in close work permit working for an Indian IT company) or the new UCI number which starts with CAN0000.... that i see in the CIC site. Many say they dont see this new UCI number. What is your advise.
2. For work roles and responsibilities, is there a recommended format, if yes kindly share one.
3. In one of my company i had worked in the last 10 years, i got a promotion which was not mentioned in the initial CIC form i had filled before getting the invite letter, should i change now or shall i write a detailed explanation as a support letter.

Thanks a ton, let us all go through this like a butter on bread. Good luck !!

Regards

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Hi.. I received ITA yesterday.. Applied for PCC in UK , Dubai and India, waiting to receive all that. We can create a whatsup group to track everyones progress once we have more people
How did you apply PCC from Dubai ? Can you briefly state the process ?

CanadaPR2018

Mar 13, 2018
i was waiting to do medicals after getting ITA. whats is pre -medical? Since we dont get result in hand and they send directly to cic, isthis is a way to confirm we have no health issues? Also ladies please keep note- dont go for medicals few days before or after your cycle as there is a chance to fail in urine test. Better to keep it in middle.
hi Gopika,

What I meant is Upfront Medical tests. I see the following extract in the CIC website:

"
A complete application includes the following:

Applicants and their family members must undergo upfront medical examinations and submit all required police certificates as part of their complete application""

What I interpret from this is, we need to do upfront medical exams and the acknowledgement reference need to be uploaded while completing the eAPR. Is my understanding correct?

Adityakumaran

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Hello All,

I have received my invite letter, let us collaborate and help each other. I had 452 and got through.

Please feel free to ask your questions and i will try my best to answer.

To start i have few question.,

1. UCI number : Should I put the UCI number which I have in my closed work permit (as i am already in Canada in close work permit working for an Indian IT company) or the new UCI number which starts with CAN0000.... that i see in the CIC site. Many say they dont see this new UCI number. What is your advise. - You should enter your UCI number mentioned in Work permit.
2. For work roles and responsibilities, is there a recommended format, if yes kindly share one. - No Recommended format, its depends on your employer.
3. In one of my company i had worked in the last 10 years, i got a promotion which was not mentioned in the initial CIC form i had filled before getting the invite letter, should i change now or shall i write a detailed explanation as a support letter. - yes you can update and inform in LOE.

Thanks a ton, let us all go through this like a butter on bread. Good luck !!

Regards

limin_w

Jul 17, 2017
Got mine yesterday too. At what stage do the ask you for your documents? I still haven't submitted it for cause I'm still doing my travel history. Once you've submitted it, can you upload the documents then or do we have to wait for them to come back and request them?
Once you finish the forms, it prompts you to upload documents.