+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA for OINP May EOI Comrades

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
hello COMRADES... Finally here . I have gotten my nomination from OINP. FINALLY!!!! so I await ITA. i hope that will be soon. Also i have gone to request for PCC from my country. looks like am not allowed to go for medicals. i will just go ahead and submit other documents, as my spouse's would be expiring on the 30th of october, he wrote on the 30th of October 2022 and the result was out on the 13th of Nov 2022
what do you mean not allowed to go for medicals ?

Reactions: rilyn14

kumardinesh12

Jul 22, 2019
those you get ITA after 1st October are not expected to submit upfront medicals until they request for medicals
Yes, the VO will decide if any medicals are required or the earlier submitted ones (For temporary residence) are good enough. So no upfront medicals now.

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
I thought inland applicants don't need biometrics since you have submitted in the last 10 years ?
No they sent me an email explaining how since June 2023 everyone has to give bio again
Got my BIL today and booked for friday

kaaaten

Aug 29, 2023
Just got ITA yayyy... really interesting situation, ITA came through 4 hours after we got the CONFIRMATION OF NOMINATION from OINP.
One question, I just requested police check from my home country and Australia (We live in Melbourne at the moment), they both take quite some time to come through but our IELTS expires on December 2nd. Can we submit everything and get AOR and then upload PCCs to just avoid doing another IELTS? or we can't submit without them?

Eagleooo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2023
I am afraid you cannot. If you submit your application without police certificates, your application may get rejected unless you explain that you have applied for PCC and waiting but still upto the officer to decide.
Just got ITA yayyy... really interesting situation, ITA came through 4 hours after we got the CONFIRMATION OF NOMINATION from OINP.
One question, I just requested police check from my home country and Australia (We live in Melbourne at the moment), they both take quite some time to come through but our IELTS expires on December 2nd. Can we submit everything and get AOR and then upload PCCs to just avoid doing another IELTS? or we can't submit without them?

Reactions: kaaaten

Ddreamer

Star Member
Jun 11, 2023
PCC for Australia comes with an Official Digital Certificate in your email within 48 hours, that you can directly use in your application

Remember: Victoria requires Full Driving Licence History. That too takes just 24 hours from Vicroads online and has 2 Documents,
The first Document is a Validation of License letter that you'll need in Ontario to exchange your Australian driving licence to Canadian. The second Document says you don't have any criminal driving record. You need to attach both these driving Documents with your digital PCC.

If you don't have a driving licence, you'll need a letter from Vicroads saying you don't have an Australian driving licence and hence don't have driving history.

And where is the other PCC required from?

mobiletechster

Aug 1, 2023
Hey, where do you receive the CONFIRMATION OF NOMINATION? Is it a PDF copy attached in an email sent by IRCC? OR Do you receive it in the portal. I received a letter in the portal after accepting my nomination which states this:
"
You have accepted a nomination from ON

Congratulations! You have accepted a nomination from
under their Provincial Nominee Program. By accepting this nomination, you agree to abide by the
requirements of this provincial program, including the intention to reside in...
"
Is the above the same as CONFIRMATION OF NOMINATION ? or is that a different letter?

Ddreamer

Star Member
Jun 11, 2023
Hey, where do you receive the CONFIRMATION OF NOMINATION? Is it a PDF copy attached in an email sent by IRCC? OR Do you receive it in the portal. I received a letter in the portal after accepting my nomination which states this:
"
You have accepted a nomination from ON

Congratulations! You have accepted a nomination from
under their Provincial Nominee Program. By accepting this nomination, you agree to abide by the
requirements of this provincial program, including the intention to reside in...
"
Is the above the same as CONFIRMATION OF NOMINATION ? or is that a different letter?
The documents you are looking for are 2 documents. One is a Letter and the other is a Certificate. Both come together and take 5-7 days AFTER your approval of nomination. They come directly from OINP by email.

Your IRCC application DOES NOT require you to attach them unless they specifically ask for it from you at a later date.

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Yes, the VO will decide if any medicals are required or the earlier submitted ones (For temporary residence) are good enough. So no upfront medicals now.
I am outland. I will be required medicals anyway. So I was confused by not allowed. Medicals are valid just for 1 year so most Inland applicants will need one unless their old ones are valid (and they never traveled outside Canada cause otherwise they will request it again). It's just that you can do them when they request it or do it upfront. Its optional. No such thing as 'not allowed' . I was confused by what is meant by 'not allowed'