+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA for Jan 4 - ITA 2902...CRS 468

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
ubantu said:
If you have sample latter or any format can you please share?

I will really appreciate it :) and will try to get such latter from my company
You can find them on this thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nail-the-challenge-of-getting-reference-letter-from-current-employer-t397796.0.html

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Late to the party, but congrats Kryt0n and everyone who got ITA today!

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends:

Congrats to all those who got ITA !!! You deserved it.
Wish you all a speedy PR.

Good luck to all applicants waiting for NoMs.

SubwaySurfer

Jan 4, 2017
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
You can find them on this thread ../canada-immigration-discussion-board/nail-the-challenge-of-getting-reference-letter-from-current-employer-t397796.0.html
Hello,
Got my ITA today. My employer has technically agreed to provide the offer letter for me to claim 50 points for ICT. While it is still sceptical that it should not be sounded as a guarantee and there should not be any repercussion in case of any unexpected situation.
My employer has asked me to provide a template, and they will see if they can provide the letter in that format.

The only part the above letter doesn't cover is the OFFER part with a future date. Do you have any ideas as how should the statement be worded in order that it sounds like a offer but isn't a firm guarantee.
I was thinking:
We intend to continue XXXX for the same position and terms described above, which is anticipated to be valid till XXX 2019 on going concern basis, assuming that his work status remains valid for the entire duration.

Any suggestion?

Naguib123

Dec 13, 2016
Stanlee said:
Yes, wait for 24 hours, you will get it.
Thank you, just for double checking. it says transmitted.
I have checked info once yesterday, but didn't submit any updates.
Hopefully, it is not a problem

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SubwaySurfer said:
Hello,
Got my ITA today. My employer has technically agreed to provide the offer letter for me to claim 50 points for ICT. While it is still sceptical that it should not be sounded as a guarantee and there should not be any repercussion in case of any unexpected situation.
My employer has asked me to provide a template, and they will see if they can provide the letter in that format.

The only part the above letter doesn't cover is the OFFER part with a future date. Do you have any ideas as how should the statement be worded in order that it sounds like a offer but isn't a firm guarantee.
I was thinking:
We intend to continue XXXX for the same position and terms described above, which is anticipated to be valid till XXX 2019 on going concern basis, assuming that his work status remains valid for the entire duration.

Any suggestion?
We intend to continue XXXX for the same position and terms described above, which is anticipated to be valid for one more year once he gets PR

thepilot

Nov 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
VO Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2011
Med's Request
01-07-2016
Med's Done....
10-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
SubwaySurfer said:
Hello,

I was thinking:

Any suggestion?
AFAIK, the 50 points will only be awarded if you have a LMIA

SubwaySurfer

Jan 4, 2017
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thepilot said:
AFAIK, the 50 points will only be awarded if you have a LMIA
One does get 50 points, if the job offer is from the same employer mentioned on ICT for the NOC 0, A and B.

SubwaySurfer

Jan 4, 2017
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Batman_is_Real said:
We intend to continue XXXX for the same position and terms described above, which is anticipated to be valid for one more year once he gets PR
Thanks Batman! :) Since my work permit is valid till Mar 2019, I was thinking of quoting same date. I am pretty sure that the final PR would come before Mar 2018.
Do we have any example that CIC has accepted?

Hopeless_despo

Star Member
Sep 3, 2016
MZASAM said:
Friends:

Congrats to all those who got ITA !!! You deserved it.
Wish you all a speedy PR.

Good luck to all applicants waiting for NoMs.
CONGOS everyone! i got my ITA today.. yes it is time to celebrate but an you helpme with the next action and what all documents I need to collate?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Hopeless_despo said:
CONGOS everyone! i got my ITA today.. yes it is time to celebrate but an you helpme with the next action and what all documents I need to collate?
Look at the post ITA bit

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html