+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA for Jan 4 - ITA 2902...CRS 468

Shaan9

Jan 5, 2017
Finally after a long wait I got ITA at 469 CRS.
Congrats all.....

My concern here is about the police certificates to be issued from France and Germany.
I had applied for France but still not received the certificate even though they had dispatched it in November end. They do mention that they post it by standard mail but 1.5 months is too much.
Has anybody done a French or German Police Clearance being outside these countries then please let me know.

SubwaySurfer

Jan 4, 2017
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shaan9 said:
Finally after a long wait I got ITA at 469 CRS.
Congrats all.....

My concern here is about the police certificates to be issued from France and Germany.
I had applied for France but still not received the certificate even though they had dispatched it in November end. They do mention that they post it by standard mail but 1.5 months is too much.
Has anybody done a French or German Police Clearance being outside these countries then please let me know.
I did German PCC and it came in within a month. The only hassle was paying the fees in EUR, for which i had to find my old colleague still around. I applied at German Consulate in Canada.

ashishsharma2985

Sep 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
Doc's Request.
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
Finally I got ITA... Yupiee :D

Shaan9

Jan 5, 2017
SubwaySurfer said:
I did German PCC and it came in within a month. The only hassle was paying the fees in EUR, for which i had to find my old colleague still around. I applied at German Consulate in Canada.
I applied to the Federal office in Germany as mentioned on the website. I'll give it a wait for few more days.... Or else I'll give a visit to the consulate. Thanks a lot for sharing.....

Anybody did Police Verification from France. Please share.

Kariboo

Nov 2, 2016
For French people inside the country it takes 2-3 days to get it... No idea for other delay but, personnaly, I would ask it again!

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shaan9 said:
I applied to the Federal office in Germany as mentioned on the website. I'll give it a wait for few more days.... Or else I'll give a visit to the consulate. Thanks a lot for sharing.....

Anybody did Police Verification from France. Please share.
It takes about a month to get French one for outsider. They will send it by post. Add few days if you live outside Europe and another few for christmass and New Year breaks (if yours is already on the way).

PeachesAndMaples

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
ITA 1.4.2017
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
In God's Perfect Time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
SubwaySurfer said:

What does PCC mean?

Shaan9

Jan 5, 2017
vensak said:
It takes about a month to get French one for outsider. They will send it by post. Add few days if you live outside Europe and another few for christmass and New Year breaks (if yours is already on the way).
Yes. That what I am assuming. Lets see.

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mthornt said:
James I'm sitting at 447 since last March, I'll drop another 5 points on March 17th. If the current timeline format holds, there should be another 5 draws by then. Hoping to see it dip below 450 for the first time, and if not, hoping that all these score decreases will help me get a PNP somewhere around the same time frame. The next couple months will reveal a lot...
I'm at 447 as well...hoping that the scores will come down to that level within the next 3-4 months. Since we are witnessing the ITAs being raised to record levels there is no reason why we should not expect the CRS to come down to record levels as well...the only question is, WHEN?

mce.sahil

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Visa Office......
NDO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
25-04-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
Passport Req..
15-07-2017
Congratulations to everyone who got through :) :) :)
I am finally getting some butterflies in my stomach for the first time since I started the whole process nearly a year ago. I have been dreaming all along but might I say, I have started dreaming with open eyes now. If this trend of 2000+ invitees continues, I am really hopeful that I may get through with my score of 456 within the next 3-4 draws.

Congratulations to all who got through once again and the very best of luck for the rest of us.

Finally, one of my favourite quotes from Paulo Coelho before I end this post :

" When your heart truly desires something, the whole universe conspires to help you achieve that thing, simply because it is a desire that originated from the soul of the world."

Lets make this happen.

JohnDuke

Jan 4, 2017
Hello folks,

Has anyone received an ITA today?

My ITA status has been blank since yesterday and my score is 470.

Thanks

solanki123

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 jan
AOR Received.
28 jan
IELTS Request
22 feb
Hello guys, can you please tell me how long pcc is valid from india, I did mine in oct 2016 and went india in nov 2016?
Do i need to get new one?

Please reply

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JohnDuke said:
Hello folks,

Has anyone received an ITA today?

My ITA status has been blank since yesterday and my score is 470.

Thanks
There wasn't a draw yesterday...

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
solanki123 said:
Hello guys, can you please tell me how long pcc is valid from india, I did mine in oct 2016 and went india in nov 2016?
Do i need to get new one?

Please reply
New one.