+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA for 60th Draw

Bloodrose

Jan 5, 2010
muggle84 said:
Hi,
Can I just ask if after clicking Continue, you will still get the chance to update the form?

Thanks!
Whenever you log back in it takes you to the first page. Not the document upload page.

Cosfam

Apr 21, 2017
Hey all. I received an ITA for the 60th draw and have a question about my IELTS score card. On the score card, it has my birthdate listed in the American format instead of the traditional format listed on the IELTS score cards (ex. May 2, 1985 is listed as 5/2/1985 instead of 2/5/1985). My name and passport number are correct but will my birthdate being in the American format pose a problem? I appreciate any feedback you can provide. Thanks.

NoSmoke

Apr 21, 2017
Getting worried! ???

I have 417 points but have not yet received an ITA. Can anyone please advise as to what might be the problem?

What should I do if the ITA is not received soon?

Thanks much for any help!

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Inland FSW ITA. Do I need to upload PCC for Canada?

GreatKing

May 18, 2016
Enquiry on EE profile

Good day all
I have NOI from OINP (yet to accept & register) on my EE profile, and discovered i should have used the 3rd job role & its NOC under my work experience as the current job role, Pls advice:
A.Can i delete the 4th job role & NOC (years of experience will not be affected since it will be added to the 3rd Job role under work experience)
B.Can i change to this 3rd NOC and job title? Note my crs is 414 so praying to make next draw, pls advice, praying for lower crs draw?

preet14

Star Member
May 22, 2016
muggle84 said:
Hi,
Can I just ask if after clicking Continue, you will still get the chance to update the form?

Thanks!
you can update the form anytime before submission.

preet14

Star Member
May 22, 2016
NoSmoke said:
Getting worried! ???

I have 417 points but have not yet received an ITA. Can anyone please advise as to what might be the problem?

What should I do if the ITA is not received soon?

Thanks much for any help!
you should have received by now.. but if not then check you profile details again, see if its active and confirm you registered for job bank.. if anything is missing that might be the reason for no ITA so far..

nislava

Oct 18, 2012
Hi

Why are you waiting so long, wen u have good score..Have u created recently? Or u have created earlier and met minimum criteria but never get your ITA?

Regards
Nislava

kk karrotu said:
Yea still waiting crs 461 ;D
:D

nislava

Oct 18, 2012
Use whichever ever has highest score and never expired. You can submit both, they use the highest and it should never low your CRS score.

wstrn24 said:
I got the ITA already. My CRS score is 421. I literately just retook my IELTS on April 8 now it seems like a waste :-X
Do you guys use the IELTS score on your current EE profile or the latest score? Thanks!

NoSmoke

Apr 21, 2017
preet14 said:
you should have received by now.. but if not then check you profile details again, see if its active and confirm you registered for job bank.. if anything is missing that might be the reason for no ITA so far..
Not worried any more - it arrived (finally)!

Thanks,

;D ;D

preet14

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Maverick28 said:
Hello Everyone, Hows PR Application going on.. I started filling the form.. while filling I got some minor issues. please help:

1. In personal Detail Form We have to fill the details of immediate family. Apart from my father no one has surname on passport. so what to fill in the surname column when i fill details of My mother and siblings.

2. I do not have any immediate relative in Canada only my father's distant cousins. Do they count? Guess Not.

3. In personal activity form, I have 3-4 months break between my job since 2012 every year as it was a contractual teaching position starts every year in JULY and ends in either March or April. I usually spend this time vacationing or learning something informally. what should I write for that break period.

4. In Address details, I worked in Chandigarh during 2011 and 2012 for 1 year and 2 months and lived with relatives. but my relatives moved from their place in 2015. so what address should I fill now.

5. my current address is same as my birth address and passport address. so what should be the beginning date of this address my birth year or when i came back to the same address in 2012 after my job in Chandigarh.

please guys help...