+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA for 60th Draw

akashbhalla89

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Hi Everyone,

Need you advise i have just got ITA and filling it up I have 4 years of expereince and with very first employer I have Joining letter, relieving letter and probation letter but do not have any pay stubs and also the company is not functional anymore What shall i Do in this case ? All these would be sufficient or something else is needed too?

Thanks

sagar1279

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2017
Med's Done....
06-07-2017
masumah said:
Thanks again..my score with husband's eca would be 428..u think crs will be within 420's by May's first or second draw?? YES. Can I change my husband to accompanying from non accompanying after receiving ita if it doesn't effect my score? NOT SURE AS YOUR GIVEN INFORMATION GETS Locked ONCE YOU RECEIVE ITA. BUT WHY TO DO THAT. JUST UPDATE THE ECA SCORE OF YOUR HUSBAND AND TALE CALL ON THAT DAY. Can changing husband's status be considered a misrepresentation or not??? I THINK YOU ARE TOO MUCH WORRIED THAN YOU NEED TO BE. JUST RELAX AND WAIT FOR ECA. ONCE YOU RECEIVE, UPDATE AND SEE IF YOU CAN STILL MANAGE FULFILLING FORMALITIES BY 90 DAYS OF ITA. IF NOT, DECLINE AND RE-ENTER FOR MAY DRAWS. DON'T WORRY, YOU WILL GET ITA WITHOUT MUCH HASSLE. BEST LUCK.
Sorry for caps, typing on phone in a moving bus so can't do formatting easily. Please don't mind.

masumah

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
sagar1279 said:
Sorry for caps, typing on phone in a moving bus so can't do formatting easily. Please don't mind.
Thanks a ton for all ur suggestions and solutions! I will definitely try to worry less now and focus on re-entering pool with husband's eca

monish88

Star Member
Jul 16, 2014
good to see people getting an ITA. I was planning to apply under BC PNP international post graduate category yesterday when I received an ITA email. That has got me a bit confused in terms of :

Timeline: Whether processing time in Federal government is the same like provincial? (less than 6 months?)
WES evaluation : Do I need a WES evaluation for my undergrad documents even though I have a Canadian Masters degree?

Congratulations to all those who have been waiting for an ITA!

sagar1279

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2017
Med's Done....
06-07-2017
monish88 said:
good to see people getting an ITA. I was planning to apply under BC PNP international post graduate category yesterday when I received an ITA email. That has got me a bit confused in terms of :

Timeline: Whether processing time in Federal government is the same like provincial? (less than 6 months?) IT'S ACTUALLY ANOTHER STEP BEFORE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT STEP SO 6 MONTHS OF FEDERAL & ANOTHER 5-6 MONTHS AND FEW HUNDRED CAD FOR PNP
WES evaluation : Do I need a WES evaluation for my undergrad documents even though I have a Canadian Masters degree? I DON'T THINK SO, GO TO CRS TOOL & CHECK. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Congratulations to all those who have been waiting for an ITA!

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
But can my spouse use his upfront medical from May 2016(TRV) for eAPR this month?

preet14

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Hello friends,

As i see am not the only one freaking out here after getting ITA.

I got an issue guys, i received ITA on 19th April. I created profile in May 2016 with score 417. Then in August 2016 I started new job and added it to the profile it did not change my score. Now my job contract is expiring on 29th April 2017.

What should I do now?? How to mention it in my application??

It surely wont change my score as it did not change it when i added it to my EE Profile.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
preet14 said:
Hello friends,

As i see am not the only one freaking out here after getting ITA.

I got an issue guys, i received ITA on 19th April. I created profile in May 2016 with score 417. Then in August 2016 I started new job and added it to the profile it did not change my score. Now my job contract is expiring on 29th April 2017.

What should I do now?? How to mention it in my application??

It surely wont change my score as it did not change it when i added it to my EE Profile.
Update it in your profile with an end date and explain in LOE. CIC expects you to update them about changes like end of employment or start of a new one.

preet14

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Maverick28 said:
Update it in your profile with an end date and explain in LOE. CIC expects you to update them about changes like end of employment or start of a new one.
thanx Maverick for quick response...

Do you mean EE Profile or PR Application??

muggle84

Apr 21, 2017
wstrn24 said:
Yes, once you complete the forms on first page and click "continue", you will see your personal checklists. For me, I will need to get my medical exam done and upload the proof before I submit the application.

Hi,
Can I just ask if after clicking Continue, you will still get the chance to update the form?

Thanks!

dildar0408

Feb 7, 2017
Dear Guys,

I need your help urgently.

I have taken IELTS on February 16, 2017 and results were out on March 1, 2017. Since I was not happy with the results, I sent the scores for remark. For remark, I have sent the original TRF as required by British Council.

I create express entry using these IELTS score report and I got the ITA on April 19, 2017.

Are my IELTS scores valid for APR? Do I need to submit the original TRF?