wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandra02 said:
My husband worked in many countries, I think he needs police certificates, but I am not sure he needs now, or CIC will ask later. So we need medical now, right?
Is there any list that indicates what needs to be collected?
Yes, once you complete the forms on first page and click "continue", you will see your personal checklists. For me, I will need to get my medical exam done and upload the proof before I submit the application.

longliwestern

Apr 19, 2017
Congratulations to all who got the ITA.
I applied for the CEC stream with 1 year canadian experience and got the ita today.
I have a concern that I started my current full time job on April 25 the 2016 and will work entirely
for one year untill April,24, 2017 which means I am short of one week for my 1 year experience today.
I really appreciate if any body can answer the questions:
1,Do I need to reject the inivitation and wait for the next draw when I will fulfill the entirely one year experience?
2,Or I submit my application after Apirl 25th. Is it still possible that I get refused?

Suman83

Mar 1, 2017
Hi. Friends ....for some reason i declined my last ita 20 days before....so i hav my medical done for that previous profile....so i want to know that medical is still valid for my new ita invite .....or i hav to go for another medical ....plz help

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
wstrn24 said:
Yes, once you complete the forms on first page and click "continue", you will see your personal checklists. For me, I will need to get my medical exam done and upload the proof before I submit the application.
Thank you so much for your reply.
Does it mean that the medical request can be different for different person? And you do not need police certificate now?

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandra02 said:
Thank you so much for your reply.
Does it mean that the medical request can be different for different person? And you do not need police certificate now?
Hmm, possibly. I will need to submit the police certificate from my home country. I've been living in Canada for almost 6 years already and don't need one from Canada at the moment.

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
wstrn24 said:
Hmm, possibly. I will need to submit the police certificate from my home country. I've been living in Canada for almost 6 years already and don't need one from Canada at the moment.
Thank you so much! I will see mine case..

fadimueed

Jul 16, 2015
Hi everyone... submitted my profile for CEC on 15th April with 418 point CRS. Didnt hear anythinf yet for ITA after todays draw .Any updates regarding this or advise?

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fadimueed said:
Hi everyone... submitted my profile for CEC on 15th April with 418 point CRS. Didnt hear anythinf yet for ITA after todays draw .Any updates regarding this or advise?

I'd wait till tomorrow...

PREETY WADHWA

Feb 21, 2017
First of all congratulations everyone who made it. God is great and will help other genuine cases as well as they are making sincere efforts.
I also applied for spouse eca to increase score from 421 to 428 but today we made it...
Let's all get started for final destination now. Got pump immediately within hrs of recreating profile on 13 April.
All the best to all.....

psh789

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
we need to have a whatsapp group.. ??? ;D[move] 8)[/move]

psh789

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
Maverick28 said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-ita-whatsapp-group-t486287.0.html
thanks 8)

sagar1279

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2017
Med's Done....
06-07-2017
masumah said:
Thank u so much bro! I know I m over worried n that's cuz of my anxiety in personality.. ur words are comforting! My crs with husband eca is 428, without his eca--421 and without him accompanying me--435..I got the ita in April 12 th draw..so u suggest that I decline this ita and wait for the next draw! By then I will have my spouse eca in hand too hopefully..
You are always welcome. This is exactly this forum is for. Regarding your query, as soon as your husband's eca comes, update your score after selecting to have accompanied spouse. Then see if you still qualify. If you do, don't waste time in providing details of ITA forms & book medicals & pcc (you can do it now too). If you get everything ready before due date, execute it ELSE decline ITA once your husbands eca is received and you should get 1 more ITA incoming draws. Don't even go on PNP or sponsoring your husbands route. All the best.

santosh3086

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
First, congratulations to all of you who got the ITA. I received mine too :D

I have a question:
I applied through a consultancy and paid them their first installment initially before they started assisting me. Now, they are asking for second and final installment payment before they assist me further.
Being part of this forum, I have learnt one thing, that you can do it all yourself. So, I have decided not to pay them anymore and do everything by myself.

Now, first things first, I haven't told them this yet, so I would like to change the password and update the security questions. Also, I want to remove the representative email address.
Can I do this now (after ITA)?
Will it cause any issues or become a reason for rejection?

I just don't want the consultancy guys to have access to my account. :mad:

I look forward to your expert advice.