NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2017
Med's Done....
06-07-2017
SREEKaQb said:
Hi , my score is 419 , i have not received the ITA yet, my IELTS exams were taken April 29 2015 , will the IELTS score be valid if i get the ITA.
appreciate the response
Firstly, you should get ITA in your cic account by tomorrow. Secondly, I hope you are ready with everything as I read on cic website that your ielts needs to be valid when you apply. This is different that my earlier belief that it should be valid when it's is received. So there is difference of the time when ITA is received and you actually apply. Read below.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/invitations.asp

I hope you are ready. All the best. Police verification can be done in a day but medicals may take time.

sagar1279

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2017
Med's Done....
06-07-2017
masumah said:
my problem is not directly related to this discussion but my problem is very serious and i need urgent help. anyone willing to guide..please see:

i had filed an EE aaplication as married but 'not accompanying spouse' status. i was at 435. on 12th april, i got an ita and also an ontario noi. my problem is that my husand's eca was still in progress when i received the ita. now i want to change the status of my profile to 'accompanying'. can i add his eca report now, which is expected in a few more days? without his eca my score would drop to 421 which is lower than the cut off for that draw.
secondly, i want to inquire that if i proceed with the oinp then what will i have to do? if i apply for oinp with the changed status, will i still be able to get the nominee?
i m in an extreme dillemma. please guide me what to do?
decline the ita? accept it as it is and travel without my spouse and apply for him through family sponsorship program? go for oinp? or will the post draw eca report be still counted??
please please give me a comprehensive reply. i will be grateful to u forev
Hi, I see no reason for you to worry so much. Wait till you get your spouse's eca done and then change your profile. Even if you miss deadline, coming ITAs should still take you. I'm not sure about PNP but you can always check PNP criteria with respective province. Forget about sponsoring him & PNP, just focus if you can do preparation of documents for both of you and submit the documents after updating your profile on your husband's eca on same day. As long as your points are same or more of cut off, You should be fine. If you are not able to do this in time. There is great chance you get 1 more ITA in few weeks. But Remember to decline existing ITA before expiry.

masumah

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
sagar1279 said:
Hi, I see no reason for you to worry so much. Wait till you get your spouse's eca done and then change your profile. Even if you miss deadline, coming ITAs should still take you. I'm not sure about PNP but you can always check PNP criteria with respective province. Forget about sponsoring him & PNP, just focus if you can do preparation of documents for both of you and submit the documents after updating your profile on your husband's eca on same day. As long as your points are same or more of cut off, You should be fine. If you are not able to do this in time. There is great chance you get 1 more ITA in few weeks. But Remember to decline existing ITA before expiry.
Thank u so much bro! I know I m over worried n that's cuz of my anxiety in personality.. ur words are comforting! My crs with husband eca is 428, without his eca--421 and without him accompanying me--435..I got the ita in April 12 th draw..so u suggest that I decline this ita and wait for the next draw! By then I will have my spouse eca in hand too hopefully..

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, I have a question on the PR application. In the section of "Intended to work in Canada", I was asked if I have a job offer in Canada. I am currently working full time on my PGWP. Should I answer yes or not? My job doesn't have LMIA. Thank you so much!

psh789

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
got the mail... yay.. whatsapp group pls

ravs77

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Finally I got it, now I am happy that my application for Ontario OINP got rejected last year...
Now with ITA and further successful application, I can live and work anywhere in Canada (less colder regions ;)

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
Guys, when we need police certificate? And where should we upload WES, IELTS... I have started the application, but I have not seen any information about what we need to complete that.

We need a lot of police certificates, so if I have to do that in 90 days, I should start immediately.

Thank you so much.

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandra02 said:
Guys, when we need police certificate? And where should we upload WES, IELTS... I have started the application, but I have not seen any information about what we need to complete that.

We need a lot of police certificates, so if I have to do that in 90 days, I should start immediately.

Thank you so much.
Once you complete your application you will be asked to submit the supporting documents. I don't think you will need the police certificate from Canada at the moment. I just booked the medical exam this afternoon. The wait time is 2 weeks... I have the rest of documents in hand already.

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
My husband worked in many countries, I think he needs police certificates, but I am not sure he needs now, or CIC will ask later. So we need medical now, right?
Is there any list that indicates what needs to be collected?