+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA - Filling up forms, how long to get documents ready?

confusedapplicant

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
After getting an ITA, I am still in the process of going through the online forms.

I was told that after I complete & submit these forms, I will get personalized checklist?

- How long do I have between submitting the form until I have to complete all my documents upload?
- Is that essentially "2 submit steps", first the forms to get the check-list and second is the documents?
- After I submit these forms do I have an option to edit them?

Thanks!

stak

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can some one please tell us..if we complete all forms of permeant resident application.. and if we click continue button .is there any choice to comeback and modify forms again..I want to see want kind of documents we need to upload by clicking continue button..but I'm afraid that I won't be able to edit any thing once we click on continue button..

charger01

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2015
Nomination.....
06-08-2015
AOR Received.
24-08-2015
Passport Req..
01-21-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-02-2016
LANDED..........
02-05-2016
stak said:
Can some one please tell us..if we complete all forms of permeant resident application.. and if we click continue button .is there any choice to comeback and modify forms again..I want to see want kind of documents we need to upload by clicking continue button..but I'm afraid that I won't be able to edit any thing once we click on continue button..
You can modify them and come back to them from upload documents page.

bbleng1001

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
27-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
stak said:
You can update your forms or changed uploaded document (they are uploaded first, but not transfered until you pay your application fee and finally submit your application).