+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA does NOT match EE profile CRS score

pziegler1986

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I previously declined an ITA (5th draw) as I felt my Canadian work experience would fall under 'self-employed' - at that point I had 514 points and qualified for both FSW and CEC, my ITA was received for FSW.

After declining my ITA, I went back and perfected my EE profile (went down to 474 points) and logged on to find that I got another ITA in the latest draw - however, it is still based on my original EE profile of 514 points!! When I click on to the questionnaire area to begin the e-APR process, all the pre-loaded information is based on my first ITA EE profile even though when my current EE profile is quite clearly different.

Has anyone had this issue? If I have to decline another ITA just because of some CIC glitch I'm going to be seriously pissed! :mad:

Kumarp

Star Member
Dec 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2015
AOR Received.
28-11-2015
Med's Done....
16-12-2015 Passed
I am having the same issue now, not sure what to do :-( Though it is not our problem but a technical glitch on CIC's side, some suggested to go ahead with the application, while some suggest to decline and recreate a new profile, which is ridiculous.

What did you do?

caththisking

Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
Planning in DEC 2015
Kumarp said:
I am having the same issue now, not sure what to do :-( Though it is not our problem but a technical glitch on CIC's side, some suggested to go ahead with the application, while some suggest to decline and recreate a new profile, which is ridiculous.

What did you do?
Same with me this time I'm going ahead as last time I declined and they increased score. I'm taking submitted application screenshot for proof.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
caththisking said:
Same with me this time I'm going ahead as last time I declined and they increased score. I'm taking submitted application screenshot for proof.
That seems smart. If your new profile points would still warrant an invitation in this draw, I'm sure it's a good idea to go ahead and accept the invitation. CIC said that any change in points that left you still within the points of the draw wouldn't affect your invitation.

Plus - it's CIC's mistake, not yours.

ARMANIZ

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its only a PDF message I am sure they have the actual profile on their system do not worry, they do not care about a PDF which was sent to the applicants. I have the same issue, just make sure you profile %100 matches your E-APR. You are good to go. Do not decline its getting tough dude, you never know.

Good luck