+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA documents submission 2019

dikshasingh

Jan 15, 2019
Dear Forum members,

I'm pending to submit only the following documents for my ITA and would appreciate if someone can advise on each of them.

1. TCS Skill Certificate Approval -

I have sent across the TCS Skill Certificate (NOC claimed 2171, Designation - Assistant Systems Engineer) in the required format via mail to my last Project lead for approval. Although after continuous follow up via mail and phone (luckily had it saved), there is no response or acknowledgement of my mail/messages/calls till now.

I have all other documents such as offer letter, joining letter, service certificate, relieving letter, salary slips, PF documents, appreciation certificate, Certification course done during my tenure in TCS, etc. Further, no previous colleague has agreed to provide an affidavit also.

Hence, please advise what I can do to prove my responsibilities and duties for TCS. Should I provide a self declaration document? (Please note that I do not have a background in computers or IT)

2. India PCC (from Chandigarh) -

I'm currently residing in UAE and through the Consulate General India here in Dubai, my application has been sent to RPO Chandigarh.

Can someone please advise how I can speed up the process to get the document in time since I cannot be physically present?

I have called Chandigarh RPO office multiple times but there is no answer.

Looking forward to your help and support.

Thanks in advance!!