+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA date clashing with eligibility date.

sajalsharma

Sep 9, 2015
Hi everyone...
I have completed my 1 year work experience in August already but because i was on unpaid leave for 45 days, i will have to wait till September 20th.
Going by the trend of an invitation round in every two weeks, there should be one on Sept 20th.
Should i create an EE profile and go ahead with the Sept 20th date or should i wait for the next one.
I have got enough points so getting an ITA will not be a problem.

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone...
I have completed my 1 year work experience in August already but because i was on unpaid leave for 45 days, i will have to wait till September 20th.
Going by the trend of an invitation round in every two weeks, there should be one on Sept 20th.
Should i create an EE profile and go ahead with the Sept 20th date or should i wait for the next one.
If you are confident on your points, you should start to collect documents and do medical check first. To be safe, wait for the next round should not be a problem.

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Hi everyone...
you should submit your express entry nonetheless. If your work experience doesn't fit the one year criteria the system will automatically find it ineligible or not assign it points

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
That's not true. The system uses months and years to calculate the work experience which might not be accurate. It's the applicant's responsibility to make sure that he is eligible, otherwise he should decline the invitation.
offcourse that's where it's the moral responsibility of the applicant to accept or decline the ITA . Since her 1 year is exactly on The date of a Probable draw, she is not falsifying any information. Also she mentioned she was on leave so technically still employed.