+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA applicant info help

aranrana

May 31, 2018
I'm filling out my details after getting my ITA. As of right now, my address is in Canada, and that is what I used on my Express Entry profile. Should I enter my UK address or Canada address as I am returning to the UK next week?

Also if I submit this information now so I can get to the document checklist, can I change it after? Or is that then locked in? I don't see my document checklist so I assume it is the next step.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
I'm filling out my details after getting my ITA. As of right now, my address is in Canada, and that is what I used on my Express Entry profile. Should I enter my UK address or Canada address as I am returning to the UK next week?

Also if I submit this information now so I can get to the document checklist, can I change it after? Or is that then locked in? I don't see my document checklist so I assume it is the next step.
Which is your country of residence? You can change even after e-apr by raising a case with CIC. Always use country of residence as address

aranrana

May 31, 2018
Which is your country of residence? You can change even after e-apr by raising a case with CIC. Always use country of residence as address
It will be the UK next week. I just want to get some stuff checked off my checklist before I go back, but I can't access the checklist without submitting this information on the form post ITA.