+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA and Work Experience

tabascoboy

Sep 20, 2018
Hi guys

First time poster, long time reader. Thank you all in advance for your help.

A little background: I received an ITA in September but i am considering rejecting it. I should have three years of experience by the end of September which gives me just enough points to qualify at 441. However, as you know in the express of interest system, they only have month unit and not days, i am not sure if they will use that against me for not having enough points because it is not end of September yet.

Further, I have one month of training period which i was supervised by HR and HR is not able to provide a separate letter containing my job descriptions. so i might be one month short even tho my job code should be the same.

I am quite torn as I have been looking forward to this ITA for a while but want to apply in a few months where i am more certain about my success. Could you please let me know your thoughts.

Also is there any negative consequences with rejecting an ITA? Would it deter them from sending you ITA in the future?

Thanks so much.

T

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi guys

First time poster, long time reader. Thank you all in advance for your help.

A little background: I received an ITA in September but i am considering rejecting it. I should have three years of experience by the end of September which gives me just enough points to qualify at 441. However, as you know in the express of interest system, they only have month unit and not days, i am not sure if they will use that against me for not having enough points because it is not end of September yet.

Further, I have one month of training period which i was supervised by HR and HR is not able to provide a separate letter containing my job descriptions. so i might be one month short even tho my job code should be the same.

I am quite torn as I have been looking forward to this ITA for a while but want to apply in a few months where i am more certain about my success. Could you please let me know your thoughts.

Also is there any negative consequences with rejecting an ITA? Would it deter them from sending you ITA in the future?

Thanks so much.

T
none whatsoever. you just go back to the pool. better wait to get the actual full 3 years.