+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA 85th Draw

arunk0811

Sep 4, 2017
Hello everyone,

I have changed my NOC post ITA. Can you please provide me with a reason to mention the same in LOE. I have written, "After observing my reference letter, I feel this NOC is more in line with my job duties". Please let me know if you have even better explanation.

Please let me know if there are any errors. I do not have a good vocabulary.

Thanks.

aralizadegan

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hi guys,
Anyone submitted the application yet ? Please share your timeline/status

Heres mine
ITA- 14th March
Application submitted - 4th april
Medicals passed- 11th april

After that no update - waiting for background check to begin
Hi my friend

Mine is

ITA: March 14
Submission: 27 April

no updates yet.

Did you get asked for CV or resume?

abhic88

Feb 14, 2018
Hi Guys,
Need urgent help !!!

I got ITA on 14th March and have collected all the required documents except the work experience letter from current employer.
It's been a year now I have been working for the current employer. I do not want my manager to know about my immigration plan and have not informed him about it yet. If i try to get the letter through HR, it would go to my manager for approval which I do not want. There is one of my seniors in the same team who has agreed to provide a letter with his contact details but that would not be on company letter head.

Could anyone please let me know if a notarised letter from my senior(and not the manager) mentioning my employment details including roles and responsibilities would suffice? If yes, could you please share the format that I could refer to?

Hoping to hear back soon since it is extremely urgent....

abhic88

Feb 14, 2018
Hi Guys,
Need urgent help !!!

I got ITA on 14th March and have collected all the required documents except the work experience letter from current employer.
It's been a year now I have been working for the current employer. I do not want my manager to know about my immigration plan and have not informed him about it yet. If i try to get the letter through HR, it would go to my manager for approval which I do not want. There is one of my seniors in the same team who has agreed to provide a letter with his contact details but that would not be on company letter head.

Could anyone please let me know if a notarised letter from my senior(and not the manager) mentioning my employment details including roles and responsibilities would suffice? If yes, could you please share the format that I could refer to?

Could anyone please provide any information on this ?

aralizadegan

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Please help guys. This is urgent. I am given 7 day deadline!

I have received a request for replacement document for my police certificate from Iran. I originally had put 3 documents in a pdf file as they instructed:

document 1: color scan of original police certificate
document 2: translation and affidavi
document 3: a photocopy certified by the translator. The photocopy was black and white but the certification stamps were in color

The message they sent me says this:

Police Certificate: Our records indicate you have uploaded an altered copy of the Police
Certificate from IRAN. Please provide an original, unaltered scan of the Police Certificate from
IRAN.

I already had the original color scan in the file uploaded. What do you think I should do?

hahaHHH

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Category........
Please help guys. This is urgent. I am given 7 day deadline!

I have received a request for replacement document for my police certificate from Iran. I originally had put 3 documents in a pdf file as they instructed:

document 1: color scan of original police certificate
document 2: translation and affidavi
document 3: a photocopy certified by the translator. The photocopy was black and white but the certification stamps were in color

The message they sent me says this:

Police Certificate: Our records indicate you have uploaded an altered copy of the Police
Certificate from IRAN. Please provide an original, unaltered scan of the Police Certificate from
IRAN.

I already had the original color scan in the file uploaded. What do you think I should do?

You applied for the Police Clearance Cert by yourself and received it by yourself? Or did you use an agent?

Your PCC is either fake or had been altered / tampered with.

Reactions: aralizadegan

hahaHHH

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Category........
Hi Guys,
Need urgent help !!!

So what you are saying is, you want to hide the fact that you’re applying to emigrate and leave your country and leave your job.

Hitting 2 birds with 1 stone.

No. You are trying to hit all birds with zero stone.

Good luck to you. To me that sounds pure greed.

abhic88

Feb 14, 2018
It
So what you are saying is, you want to hide the fact that you’re applying to emigrate and leave your country and leave your job.

Hitting 2 birds with 1 stone.

No. You are trying to hit all birds with zero stone.

Good luck to you. To me that sounds pure greed.
It's not about being greedy. It's about not putting my current job at stake in case things don't turn out the way I have planned. I guess many people out there follow the same approach.

sivatheone

May 6, 2018
Got my ITA and uploaded the documents on June 05th.
But till today, status is as below:
"You passed the medical exam",
"We do not need any additional documents."
"We will send you a message once we made a final decision."

Could someone tell me please, what would be the next step and when can I expect the final status or how long it will take after docs upload?

Thanks,
Sivakumar