+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA 85th Draw

Retruitious

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Anyone who submitted e-APR!

Do I have to upload only my current passport or current and previous or current and all previous passports?

Dreamer401

Jan 26, 2018
Anyone who submitted e-APR!

Do I have to upload only my current passport or current and previous or current and all previous passports?
You have to submit all passports(current and previous) with all important pages (all stamps, visas, biographical details etc.).

Retruitious

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks both of you! On a different thread, someone advised uploading older passport if current one's less than 2 years old. Hence, I've uploaded current and previous.

You have to submit all passports(current and previous) with all important pages (all stamps, visas, biographical details etc.).
Only current passport with stamps and visa. You can skip the blank pages too.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I received ITA on 14 March as well. My score was 459.
I submitted the documents on 4 April through the online system and paid the fee online.
My query is with regards to the IELTS Score. The validity of my current IELTS score is until 30 April 2018.
Do I need to give IELTS exam all over again?

Appreciate your feedback thank you.

pwnbhojwani

Nov 13, 2017
Hi guys just wanted to check if anyone of you have submitted past 6 months bank statements. Getting mixed opinions on this .

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys just wanted to check if anyone of you have submitted past 6 months bank statements. Getting mixed opinions on this .
Whether you should upload them or not mainly depends on whether your bank letter meets IRCC's guidelines.

aralizadegan

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hi friends

I was wondering if in forms the "nomination and selection" part is related to provincial nomination programs (in my case BC PNP)?

Also, is student visa application considered previous immigration history by IRCC?

Last edited:

Harshitagupta

Jun 20, 2017
Hi guys,
Anyone submitted the application yet ? Please share your timeline/status

Heres mine
ITA- 14th March
Application submitted - 4th april
Medicals passed- 11th april

After that no update - waiting for background check to begin