+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA 85th Draw

kiransri

Mar 10, 2018
Hi Guys,

Tomorrow is my PCC verification, what all documents i need to carry to Passport Seva Kendra
ID Proof
Address Proof
System Generated mail says bring print receipt of application copy also, which application is this?

Kindly help

pwnbhojwani

Nov 13, 2017
Hi Guys,

Tomorrow is my PCC verification, what all documents i need to carry to Passport Seva Kendra
ID Proof
Address Proof
System Generated mail says bring print receipt of application copy also, which application is this?

Kindly help
Pls carry -
1. copy of application recipt.
2. original valid passport alongwith copy of 1st pages & last 2 pages

But you may want to carry any other original document like Aadhar. Not required by passport office but be safe and carry it.

mama800

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Hi All,

I got ITA and am uploading all my documents. For the bank statement I have a letter from the bank dating Feb 1, 2018 and was addressed to Saskatchewan provincial nominee, since I applied to that province PNP. Can I use the same letter and bank statement?

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Pls carry -

But you may want to carry any other original document like Aadhar. Not required by passport office but be safe and carry it.
actually Aadhaar is required as ID proof. But, other ID proofs work as well. I know the passport should technically work as both ID and address proof, especially at the passport office, but we are in Incredible India after all.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi Guys,

ID Proof
Address Proof

Kindly help
assuming your address is the same as the one on your passport.

FYI, all passport-related activities need you to carry your OLD PASSPORT, which is nothing but your CURRENT PASSPORT. :confused:

anand4udel

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hi All,

How are you doing?

I also have received my ITA and in process of document collection. My question is regarding PoF, I am planning to use PF fund (India) and this will fulfill for majority of fund required for settlement.

Anybody planning to use PF as there PoF, since I had used it for ONIP. They had accepted it.

How do CIC treat PF fund, I am sure they would also accept PF fund for INDIA. Since for working class PF fund is one of the main saving.

One of my friend had used it, CIC had accepted it. However it was couple years back.

Any views are welcome.

BR
Anand

Mar 14, 2018
I think you should be able to mention your kid in your personal information.

This would also mean that the money you’ll need for your Proof of Funds will increase by $3,361.

In addition, attach a Notorized Letter of Explanation about this when making your final submission. All is the best!
Thanks dude

kiransri

Mar 10, 2018
Pls carry -

ok, thanks

kiransri

Mar 10, 2018
actually Aadhaar is required as ID proof. But, other ID proofs work as well. I know the passport should technically work as both ID and address proof, especially at the passport office, but we are in Incredible India after all.
ok...will carry Aadhar, thanks

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
yes, address is same as the one mentioned in passport
should be a breeze then unless your passport has been renewed long ago. If that's the case, they might ask you to carry out address verification again (again everything here is a bit fickle). If it has been renewed recently with police verification, then you'll get it on the spot. I was at PSK last week and a dude got his PCC on the spot, right in front of me - printout-stamp-sign.

kiransri

Mar 10, 2018
should be a breeze then unless your passport has been renewed long ago. If that's the case, they might ask you to carry out address verification again (again everything here is a bit fickle). If it has been renewed recently with police verification, then you'll get it on the spot. I was at PSK last week and a dude got his PCC on the spot, right in front of me - printout-stamp-sign.
That is very quick spontaneous