Med's Done....
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
31-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello guys!! I also received ITA last week.

CRS 481

I have a few questions:

I am trying to obtain a police certificate from Belgium which has been proven to be impossible, after a lot of struggle I was told I was going to receive it in a week but it comes in French/Dutch. Do I need to translate it to English? Or since Canada is bilingual the french certificate is enough?

Q2. I feel that my previous job falls into a different NOC code than the one I selected before receiving the ITA, would it be advisable to change it before accepting the invitation?

Good luck to all of us!! If I can help you in anyway, I'll be more than happy to do so.

Cheers!!

aralizadegan

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hi

The following CIC webpage says that we have to include our language test results with application (apart from entering it into profile); however, my checklist doesn't include any section for uploading language test results! Am I missing something?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/language-requirements/language-testing.html

Also the following CIC page which describes the after ITA procedure lists the language test results in the typical docs needed to be uploaded

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence.html

Last edited:

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

The following CIC webpage says that we have to include our language test results with application (apart from entering it into profile); however, my checklist doesn't include any section for uploading language test results! Am I missing something?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/language-requirements/language-testing.html

Also the following CIC page which describes the after ITA procedure lists the language test results in the typical docs needed to be uploaded

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence.html
They are included in the education placeholder.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys!! I also received ITA last week.

CRS 481

I have a few questions:

I am trying to obtain a police certificate from Belgium which has been proven to be impossible, after a lot of struggle I was told I was going to receive it in a week but it comes in French/Dutch. Do I need to translate it to English? Or since Canada is bilingual the french certificate is enough?

Q2. I feel that my previous job falls into a different NOC code than the one I selected before receiving the ITA, would it be advisable to change it before accepting the invitation?

Good luck to all of us!! If I can help you in anyway, I'll be more than happy to do so.

Cheers!!
1 - Yes, documents in French need not be translated.

2 - As long as your NOC is still 0, A or B feel free to make the change. Note that due to your CRS I am assuming you're a CEC applicant and no effect on your eligibility would occur by doing this change.

tarun1988

Mar 21, 2018
Hi..my wife is three weeks pregnant. I have OiNP nomination. If I prefer to do medical except xray for her CIC will hold it till baby is born. I want to know if OiNP validity will remain till that time or not? Please advise.

divyanshu

Mar 21, 2018
Hey there, I also got my ITA on March 14th. I had CRS of 481. My friend told me about this forum today, and here I am. Found this to be an awesome platform for getting answers and tracking other peoples timelines who are in the same boat. I have started arranging all the documents, and the process looks straight forward. I was just thinking if its worth applying through a lawyer or just apply on your own? Any suggestions? Also, is there any document/step that can take more time than the usual. Thanks.

Is there a whats app group for everyone who received the ITA on Mar 14th?

geekygod

Nov 21, 2017
A very dumb question - I have 7 years of work experience in India. First 4 with ex employer and now 3 years with current employer. My ex employer has given me a proper job reference letter. However, the current employer has refused to give me a reference letter with roles and responsibilities. They have given me an experience letter explaining my tenure, designation salary etc but no mention of my job responsibilities. I guess your CRS score for non Canadian work experience maxes out at 3 years. Is it OK if I attach the job reference letter from ex-employer (4 years) and the simple experience letter from my current employer. My score should not change and my application should still be valid even if my current job reference letter is not as per CIC norms. Please correct me if my understanding is incorrect.

yeg82316

Star Member
Nov 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hey there, I also got my ITA on March 14th. I had CRS of 481. My friend told me about this forum today, and here I am. Found this to be an awesome platform for getting answers and tracking other peoples timelines who are in the same boat. I have started arranging all the documents, and the process looks straight forward. I was just thinking if its worth applying through a lawyer or just apply on your own? Any suggestions? Also, is there any document/step that can take more time than the usual. Thanks.

Is there a whats app group for everyone who received the ITA on Mar 14th?
In my opinion, you don't need a lawyer, as long as your case is not complicated. The process is really straightforward.

• Gather all relevant document;
  • Verify their validity and authenticity;
  • Upload them appropriately;
  • Submit your application; and
  • Wait for updates.
That's all. You can choose to do an upfront medical (eMedical) rather than wait for them to request one. I got my study permit in about 6 weeks in 2016 following that method and I am doing the same with my PR Application now.

All the best.

As far as I know, there is no Whatsapp Group for invitees.

Harshitagupta

Jun 20, 2017
Hi All,

Need some advise here.I am employed in the same company since the beginning, but I was working in a different country in between.
In work history i have mentioned as
2012 - 2015 (india)
2015 - 2017 (Brazil)
2017 -till Date (India)

So while uploading documents , its asking for 3 different Employment reference documents for these 3 entries. But since its the same company I have only 1 employment reference. Please suggest what should be done in this case. Should I upload the same documents in all 3. Or should I change my work history ?

divyanshu

Mar 21, 2018
Hey,
I am in the process of gathering all the documents and had a question regrading the proof of funds. The CIC website says:
Letter(s) must:
  • be printed on the financial institution’s letterhead
  • include their contact information (address, telephone number and email address)
  • include your name
  • list outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans
  • include, for each current bank and investment account:
    • account numbers
    • the date each account was opened
    • the current balance of each account
    • the average balance for the past six months
My bank (Chase) gave me such a letter for my checking and savings account, but they said they don't have anything like that for credit cards or loans. I am thinking to submit the the last 6 credit card statements. Is that fine or what should I do? Any help is appreciated.

Dreamer401

Jan 26, 2018
Hi Friends need a quick help. I have submitted my application last week. How do I intimate IRCC about an address change?