+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA - 21st Draw, 27 Nov - lets connect here

invader007

Oct 20, 2015
Hi Folks,

I have a query regarding Proof of Funds, I have two bank accounts with the following status:

1. Bank 1 - enough funds as per CIC requirements, have letters for as per CIC requirements
2. Bank 2 - not enough funds and only bank statement and balance certificate. not as per CIC requirements

Should I submit records for both banks or only one of them?

Thanks

alex_dinou

Oct 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
invader007 said:
Hi Folks,

I have a query regarding Proof of Funds, I have two bank accounts with the following status:

1. Bank 1 - enough funds as per CIC requirements, have letters for as per CIC requirements
2. Bank 2 - not enough funds and only bank statement and balance certificate. not as per CIC requirements

Should I submit records for both banks or only one of them?

Thanks
Submit only records from Bank 1. As long as it satisfies their requirements, CIC doesn't care about other bank accounts you might have.

OhMyCanada!

Sep 1, 2015
Hi Guys,

Got a request to pay RPRF today.....

Am Outland, PNP......was invited on this 21st draw, had my AOR on 15 Dec.2015.......now today, request fro RPRF.....

Praying for the very best.....

Cheers....

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
OhMyCanada! said:
Hi Guys,

Got a request to pay RPRF today.....

Am Outland, PNP......was invited on this 21st draw, had my AOR on 15 Dec.2015.......now today, request fro RPRF.....

Praying for the very best.....

Cheers....
thats great ... even i share almost the same timeline :) My AOR is 19th dec pnp outland :) waiting for RPRF request... :)

shankargv

Star Member
Jun 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Hi All, I am a CEC applicant. Today i got request letter for Schedule A and Singapore PCC. In the letter, the deadline for Schedule A is 7 days and for Singapore PCC is 60 days.

However when i login to mycic and look at the place where I need to upload these files, the deadline shows as 5 Feb which is less than 60 days.

Has anyone faced this type of situation. Please advise.

Radu1981

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 December 2015
Doc's Request.
26 May 2016
AOR Received.
15 December 2015
Med's Done....
20 December 2015
Passport Req..
7 June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
15 June 2016
LANDED..........
25 June 2016
20/Oct/2015 EE (CEC - CRS 790)
27/Nov/2015 ITA
15/Dec/2015 AOR
16/JAN/2016 Review of Eligibility - in Progress
20/Dec/2015 Review of Medicals - Passed
16/JAN/2016 Review of submitted documents - No additional documents are needed at this time
16/JAN/2016 Scheduling an interview - Not needed at this time
16/JAN/2016 Background check -Not needed at this time
16/JAN/2016 Final decision - Not started

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello anyone who got request for the RCMP certificate, what was the document number for it any idea?

Thanks

kriscan

Sep 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2016
AOR Received.
24-01-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
after submitting all documents, I received that acknowledgement of receipt (AOR), then after 2 days I got communication (pdf mentioning UCI: <uci number> asking me to submit few more details within 7 days.
They mentioned following documents:
* <UCI number> <my full name>
* Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees ...
OR
* Schedule 4A - ....

Question is:
1) regarding the first document they have asked, mentioning my UCI number, is that document the same pdf i received all the above communication ?
2) the reason I'm asking question 1) is, last year I had applied for FSW and got my application returned stating quota as reached. In IMM0008 returned i had the same UCI# written. hope they are not asking anything about that ??
3) regarding provincial nomination, whether any one uploaded the provincial nomination approval letter any where ? Or it is not needed ? Do i need to upload along with Schedule 4 ?

thanks a lot in advance !!

angel0815

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
lubin said:
I would suggest you to keep trying and get all the documents before 20th. You can always decline the ITA right before it expires if things don't work out. I'm assuming you have 800 CRS points at the moment and you probably will get an invitation on every rounds from now till march. You can chill, but it's never a good idea to postpone things and hope for the best.

If the only thing missing is the letter from your employers, give them a PHONE CALL and tell them its urgent. One of the most crucial and hectic part of the application process is this time between ITA and AOR.

I will list down the required documents and the key information that these documents should have.

EDUCATION : All your degree certificates, transcripts, ECA report and language test results
ID : Passport
POLICE CERTIFICATE : police certificates of all the countries you've lived in for more than 6 months
MEDICAL : medical certificate from any of the approved panel physicians in your country
PHOTO : your photograph
WORK : letters from your employers on official letter heads including all the given info (Role, Duties and responsibilities, Employment dates, Work hours in a week, Annual salary, Job status(if current job) and Company's contact info with signature and seal)
PROOF OF FUNDS : documents from your bank showing the required funds (for eg. $12,000 CAD for single applicant) with other supporting supporting documents to show that you've had this fund in your account for the last 6 months. Don't worry if you didn't have the funds 6 months prior to this, there are bunch of other ways to support the proof of funds part. It varies on everyone's case. I can guide you a little bit if you can give me some more information such as if you're planning to show the funds in a savings account or fixed deposit. You can also start reading many other threads in this website about the proof of funds posted by senior members such as Asivad Anac and Anujgupta.

Hope it all works out quick and easy for you.
Best of Luck!
Hi Lubin,

Thanks so much! my reply is late but I have considered your advice. Waited to see if I could provide all the documents but was left to decline the ITA. But very happy coz I received another invitation. Now still completing the work certifications. Most of them complied already, but still have a few to follow up. Thanks again!

angel0815

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
alex_dinou said:
If I understand correctly you still have not proceeded with the application. Go ahead and click "Continue application" button (you will still be able to decline invitation), fill out all the fields and the system will generate the document checklist. You can always decline invitation before the deadline if you don't manage to acquire reference letters.
Hi Alex_dinou,

Thanks for your reply! Yes I didn't proceed yet as till the last minute I have not completed the work certs. But Im really glad I received another invitation, though at the moment still completing the work certs. Kindly elaborate more on your advice. Do you mean to say I would be able to see the document checklist when I click continue though that doesn't mean I already accepted the invitation?

Radu1981

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 December 2015
Doc's Request.
26 May 2016
AOR Received.
15 December 2015
Med's Done....
20 December 2015
Passport Req..
7 June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
15 June 2016
LANDED..........
25 June 2016
Hello guys,

Can someone to answer here ? I have the same question about <UCI NUMBER> <MY FULL NAME>
In my first application that was Canceled as Incomplete I had the same problem but they requested from me my IELTS test and not Schedule 4
Who know what they request there ? WORK PERMIT ? VISITOR RECORD ? Your legal status in Canada ?
I'm confuse and I don't understand ?
Any advice please ?

after submitting all documents, I received that acknowledgement of receipt (AOR), then after 2 days I got communication (pdf mentioning UCI: <uci number> asking me to submit few more details within 7 days.
They mentioned following documents:
* <UCI number> <my full name>
* Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees ...
OR
* Schedule 4A - ....

Question is:
1) regarding the first document they have asked, mentioning my UCI number, is that document the same pdf i received all the above communication ?
2) the reason I'm asking question 1) is, last year I had applied for FSW and got my application returned stating quota as reached. In IMM0008 returned i had the same UCI# written. hope they are not asking anything about that ??
3) regarding provincial nomination, whether any one uploaded the provincial nomination approval letter any where ? Or it is not needed ? Do i need to upload along with Schedule 4 ?

thanks a lot in advance !!

abdulm1

Oct 8, 2015
hello fellow applicants,

I was wondering if anyone passed their completeness (eligibility) check yet (the second and actual AOR)?

I thought the eligibility check takes around 2 weeks. I have yet to have my eligibility assessment confirmed and was thus wondering if this is just due to processing delays in general or is it only me :(

angel0815

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
alex_dinou said:
If I understand correctly you still have not proceeded with the application. Go ahead and click "Continue application" button (you will still be able to decline invitation), fill out all the fields and the system will generate the document checklist. You can always decline invitation before the deadline if you don't manage to acquire reference letters.
Hi alex_dinou, thank you for your reply!

Does it mean also that even if I am already in the upload file part/checklist, I can still go back to the questionnaire and delete a company from the work history?

imehdee

May 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Outland)
NOC Code......
2175 &amp; 1224
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
Not Received. BG in Progress.
For all the people who got the ITA in Nov 2015, what's your application status as of today? Here's mine:

1) Application Status = Open
2) Review of Eligibility = Review in Progress
3) Review of Medical Exam = Passed
4) Scheduling an Interview = Not needed at this time
5) A background check is needed = Not needed at this time
6) Financial decision = Not started