+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA - 21st Draw, 27 Nov - lets connect here

jt_jason

Nov 11, 2015
Hi,

I am currently in Canada , got ITA(under FSW).

Do I must apply as "FSW inland" or I can apply as "FSW outland". Is there any option anywhere.

I am having dilemma because I may return to my home country after 3 months.

Any help will be highly appreciated!

angel0815

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Hi. I hope to get your feedback and advice regarding my concern.

My ITA expires on jan 20 and i havent completed my work certs yet as some of my previous companies are not responding to my requests for detailed reference letter. As per previous advice from the forum as well, i have not accepted or denied the ITA yet as I wanted to initially try if I could complete the certiicates. But to this day, I only have a few days left and worried I wont be able to complete my work certs ust in time.

I have a provincial nomination which expires in march. If i reject the current ITA, what could be the chances of being drawn again in the pool with 800 points? If I miss out the next draw and my provincial nominaion expires, im deeply worried of not being ableto make it with 300 pts.

As i also have not accepted the ita yet, i am not sure what are the exact reqts. Like is medical part of the ita reqt? What are the other list of requirements?

jasonmac5

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2015
AOR Received.
31-12-2015
Med's Done....
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
jt_jason said:
Hi,

I am currently in Canada , got ITA(under FSW).

Do I must apply as "FSW inland" or I can apply as "FSW outland". Is there any option anywhere.

I am having dilemma because I may return to my home country after 3 months.

Any help will be highly appreciated!
As far as my immigration consultant mentioned, once you have applied you cannot leave the country. I am FSW inland applicant.

lubin

Dec 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angel0815 said:

My ITA expires on jan 20 and i havent completed my work certs yet as some of my previous companies are not responding to my requests for detailed reference letter. As per previous advice from the forum as well, i have not accepted or denied the ITA yet as I wanted to initially try if I could complete the certiicates. But to this day, I only have a few days left and worried I wont be able to complete my work certs ust in time.

I have a provincial nomination which expires in march. If i reject the current ITA, what could be the chances of being drawn again in the pool with 800 points? If I miss out the next draw and my provincial nominaion expires, im deeply worried of not being ableto make it with 300 pts.

As i also have not accepted the ita yet, i am not sure what are the exact reqts. Like is medical part of the ita reqt? What are the other list of requirements?
I would suggest you to keep trying and get all the documents before 20th. You can always decline the ITA right before it expires if things don't work out. I'm assuming you have 800 CRS points at the moment and you probably will get an invitation on every rounds from now till march. You can chill, but it's never a good idea to postpone things and hope for the best.

If the only thing missing is the letter from your employers, give them a PHONE CALL and tell them its urgent. One of the most crucial and hectic part of the application process is this time between ITA and AOR.

I will list down the required documents and the key information that these documents should have.

EDUCATION : All your degree certificates, transcripts, ECA report and language test results
ID : Passport
POLICE CERTIFICATE : police certificates of all the countries you've lived in for more than 6 months
MEDICAL : medical certificate from any of the approved panel physicians in your country
PHOTO : your photograph
WORK : letters from your employers on official letter heads including all the given info (Role, Duties and responsibilities, Employment dates, Work hours in a week, Annual salary, Job status(if current job) and Company's contact info with signature and seal)
PROOF OF FUNDS : documents from your bank showing the required funds (for eg. $12,000 CAD for single applicant) with other supporting supporting documents to show that you've had this fund in your account for the last 6 months. Don't worry if you didn't have the funds 6 months prior to this, there are bunch of other ways to support the proof of funds part. It varies on everyone's case. I can guide you a little bit if you can give me some more information such as if you're planning to show the funds in a savings account or fixed deposit. You can also start reading many other threads in this website about the proof of funds posted by senior members such as Asivad Anac and Anujgupta.

Hope it all works out quick and easy for you.
Best of Luck!

Prisim

Nov 28, 2015
Hi,

I am the primary applicant and am submitting my employment reference letters as requested. But , they have also asked for employment records of my wife. Do normal records-joining letter,paystubs,appraisal letters etc suffice or is employment reference letter is what they're asking for. I haven't claimed any points for my spouse's work-ex nor I can arrange these letters now. Pls suggest.

alex_dinou

Oct 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angel0815 said:

If I understand correctly you still have not proceeded with the application. Go ahead and click "Continue application" button (you will still be able to decline invitation), fill out all the fields and the system will generate the document checklist. You can always decline invitation before the deadline if you don't manage to acquire reference letters.

ssd

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
01-18-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Med's Done....
24-12-2015
shankargv said:
ITA - 21st Draw, 27 Nov - lets connect here

CRS - 477
Category - CEC
ITA - 27 Nov
App Submission - Pending
hey , have you submitted your application ??? I have not seen many CEC candidates in these forums...dont know why !

shankargv

Star Member
Jun 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
ssd said:
hey , have you submitted your application ??? I have not seen many CEC candidates in these forums...dont know why !
Yes submitted my app. Below is my timeline

ITA - 27 Nov
AOR - 11 Dec
Meds Passed - 23 Dec
BG check - changed to In Progress on 23 Dec

ssd

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
01-18-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Med's Done....
24-12-2015
shankargv said:
Yes submitted my app. Below is my timeline

ITA - 27 Nov
AOR - 11 Dec
Meds Passed - 23 Dec
BG check - changed to In Progress on 23 Dec
MIne has the same timeline. i got mine in progress on 24thDecember

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ssd said:
MIne has the same timeline. i got mine in progress on 24thDecember
I'm inland CEC as well. Submitted on 14th Dec. Now waiting for AOR. Any idea how long that takes?
I have to apply for BOWP as my work permit is expiring on May 12th.

Thanks

shankargv

Star Member
Jun 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
TECC_Seneca said:
I'm inland CEC as well. Submitted on 14th Dec. Now waiting for AOR. Any idea how long that takes?

Thanks
AOR comes within minutes after submission. You should check your application for messages.

vik108

Star Member
Aug 16, 2014
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello Guys,
please let me know if there is any Whatsapp group for people who have received ITA.
I received ITA yesterday and i am sure that i ll need lot of help and support in this process going forward.

Regards,
VK

ssd

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
01-18-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Med's Done....
24-12-2015
TECC_Seneca said:

Thanks
AOR should not take that long...did youcheck your messages ?

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ssd said:
AOR should not take that long...did youcheck your messages ?
I have the AOR which I got immediately after submitting the application. Right now it is Medicals passed and everything else in progress and review. I need the eligibility pass receipt. Only after I receive that I can apply for work permit extension.

Thanks