+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IT Professional Self Employed

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My PR is under process, not sure but we should keep ourselves positive. I am IT professional and doing Self employed professional services since 4 years in my country. What are the procedure/s for registring myself as self employed IT Professional in Canada ? my services will be included, repairing computers, installings software/hardwares, providing IT support to individuals and business? i am also planing to setup my website. So let me know all the proceudres. Thanks

canabis2

Aug 3, 2010
Im about to go to Canada and start my own IT business as well.
Which would include software development, installation of machines, deployment of networks etc but I have no intention whatsoever to do all the shit legally.

Srsly I laughing on this forum how many lil eggheads QQing about will I get muh visa or am I qualified?

Who gives a shit. All that matters is that you are good in what you do and have courage to go out. Applying for IT jobs through canadian employment portals from Europe IS A FUCKING JOKE.
You cannot seriously believe that any company there going to help you relocate. Just waste of your fucking time.

Unfortunately I don't have family members in Canada just a couple of friends so if u tell me more about the business you wanna start or looking for partner who got exp+cash gimme your msn and we can talk. Also which area are u planning to go 2?

coca2cola

Sep 24, 2010
Sup guys, hitting Canada next month. I looking for some good IT startup job or whatever else which pays well.
I have fluent English and no intentions to learn French ever.

If you know something drop me a pm this weeeeeek.