+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IT Prof who wants to Apply under 0213 India

ravidatt

Apr 29, 2009
Hi to All ,

Greetings

I am starting this Forum for All IT Managers, Team Leads, Technical Leads,PM,Prog Managers. I request to all of you, who comes under 0213 category (FSW) to give your valueable inputs, experience(good or bad) in this thread. My status right now is that I am in stage of collecting information and filling up the forms to apply. Here are my some of the questions.

1) Do I need to hire and fill Representativeform (Representative_IMM5476E) ? What is the fee to hire a legal advisor or Attorny?
2) people who have filled and dispatched thier forms did you guys hire any attoarny.

I did not find any problem in fillling up the forms and all fields are straight forward to answer but, still on to be the safer side I am asking this question.

I hope this will help me and all of us who are new to get the information to process the application in efficent way if all can help

Thanks,
RDS

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
ravidatt said:
1) Do I need to hire and fill Representativeform (Representative_IMM5476E) ? What is the fee to hire a legal advisor or Attorny?
2) people who have filled and dispatched thier forms did you guys hire any attoarny.
1. No You don't need to; if you hire one the fees vary from lawyer to lawyer. One lawyer quote me $1200 with $900 refundable.
2. No

I hope this helps

ravidatt

Apr 29, 2009
Thanks domingo,

It will help.

1) Is it require to send them my resume/biodata along with application form OR roles and responsibilities written on extra paper can also help?
2) Does it matter, what is your designation in the Organization to apply under 0213? My designation/title is not there in the list under 0213 but duties I perform are same what they are looking. I am a Team Lead in a IT company and also doing management duties from last 3.5 years.
3) Is there any body who applied as a Team Lead or Tech Lead and got approval?

All these questions are important to go forward. I would appreciate your valueable time and help on this.

Thanks,

babutv2000

Jan 29, 2009
Your designation is not important. Job responsibilities should match to what is described in noc code. Ensure you use same descriptions as in noc as far as possible. Reference letter from employer also should state the same.

PankajK

Mar 22, 2009
Vancouver, BC CANADA
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
November 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
Passport Req..
September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
LANDED..........
November 2012 Vancouver, BC
Hi,

I am also collecting all my documents for 0213 (Project Manager).

I worked for 16 months as PM during my previous job. I have my appointment letter, job experience certificate with all responsibilities detailed on job description of 0213. my questions is do i still need a reference letter from my previous employer? if yes then what details this reference letter should contain?

Please reply asap.

Regards
Pankaj

ravidatt

Apr 29, 2009
Pankaj,
I don't think it is require at this stage. This may need once you get the approval from CIC.