+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Issues with documents

Mariia25

Jan 29, 2024
Good day! I'm ukrainian, working here around 1.5 year, wishing to apply for PR throught PNP program. One of the documents I need (as lawyer told me) is "Employer Information Form", which is supposed to be filled by my employer, but he doesn't will, as he says, "he can't guarantee the sponsorship/full-time everytime(working in hotel)". But I'm not getting those issues related to my shift. Or he says "he waits for decision/he'll let me know if he got updates"... To be short - excuse on excuse, as I heard, that he didn't provide that document for others, who asked before, as well. He even suggested me to change my job.

So I'm not sure how to convince him to provide me that document, as it sounds incorrect to follow his suggestion, cause he is supposed to fill that form.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Good day! I'm ukrainian, working here around 1.5 year, wishing to apply for PR throught PNP program. One of the documents I need (as lawyer told me) is "Employer Information Form", which is supposed to be filled by my employer, but he doesn't will, as he says, "he can't guarantee the sponsorship/full-time everytime(working in hotel)". But I'm not getting those issues related to my shift. Or he says "he waits for decision/he'll let me know if he got updates"... To be short - excuse on excuse, as I heard, that he didn't provide that document for others, who asked before, as well. He even suggested me to change my job.

So I'm not sure how to convince him to provide me that document, as it sounds incorrect to follow his suggestion, cause he is supposed to fill that form.
Ask your lawyer. And post in the PNP forums, this one has nothing to do with your quesiton.