+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Issue with My study permit and Student Visa

aj6

Apr 1, 2018
I really don't know what can be done buddy. In this case, you should directly contact Canadian embassy or visit it if you can. Only Canadian officers or experts can tell you what could be done.
But I know one thing, as long as study permit is valid, one can go to Canada. But now it would be difficult because border officers at the airport will not let you enter. They will ask you plenty of questions and will definitely ask you why did you return and why didn't you select another program after dropping your first program. So, I will advise you to directly contact Canadian experts and explain everything to them. They will be able to guide you in the right direction. Stay positive and brave. Good luck dear.
How can I directly contact Canadian experts ?
Where they are available ?
I am in India right now.

Balogunesq1

Apr 8, 2018
Do you mind sharing draft of SOP’s to help compose for potential applicants
I was enrolled in a program last year and receieved student visa till November 2018.
I studied for two months and I withdraw from the program due to college strike in Canada.
I came back to India without applying for any other course or college at that time.Now I have applied desired
program for September 2018 intake. But my student visa is valid till november. I have two months to study with my visa before it expires.
What is the problem I will face after going to Canada with immigration people ?
you

Anjalipriya

Jun 25, 2018
I didnt apply for new study permit yet.
Can you explain your case please.
I got visa for a one year pg diploma in September 2017. I went there and got enrolled but due to some problems I had to withdraw from college. Actually my mother got seriously ill so I was in need of money also that is why I had to do that otherwise I would not get the fees back. So I just came back in October. Now my visa is going to expire and since all my problems are sorted out I want to go back. I don't know where to find a correct solution to my problem. I know I can apply for a new visa but is there any additional documents I have to add?

mandy1307

Dec 15, 2018
Applied again and got visa
Awwww congrats !! Which document you add with ur application and which college you applied again ?
What about gap in study ? Like I completed study in 2017 n got visa for Sep 2018 to 2019,,
If apply for visa again for 2019 Sep ,,Is there any problem ?

Anjalipriya

Jun 25, 2018
Awwww congrats !! Which document you add with ur application and which college you applied again ?
What about gap in study ? Like I completed study in 2017 n got visa for Sep 2018 to 2019,,
If apply for visa again for 2019 Sep ,,Is there any problem ?
I didn't add anything to fill my one year gap. Just mentioned all truths in my SOP. Withdrawal is not at all a problem as you are doing it on your own. What you have to do is convince the visa officer. Filed in general category and got approved on 18th day.