+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Issue with My study permit and Student Visa

Sonali221

Mar 21, 2018
I didn't add anything to fill my one year gap. Just mentioned all truths in my SOP. Withdrawal is not at all a problem as you are doing it on your own. What you have to do is convince the visa officer. Filed in general category and got approved on 18th day.
I am in same situation please reply

Sonali221

Mar 21, 2018
I got visa for a one year pg diploma in September 2017. I went there and got enrolled but due to some problems I had to withdraw from college. Actually my mother got seriously ill so I was in need of money also that is why I had to do that otherwise I would not get the fees back. So I just came back in October. Now my visa is going to expire and since all my problems are sorted out I want to go back. I don't know where to find a correct solution to my problem. I know I can apply for a new visa but is there any additional documents I have to add?
Hello
Please reply me
As i am in same situation as yours
I went in month of sept in this year and came back in the month of october because my mother was ill. But I gave the reason of homesickness in the embassy while cancelling my visa. Now i want to go back again in next sept. Please reply and guide me howcan I explain my situation to then that I became homesick because my mother was not well back home so that I can get visa.

mandy1307

Dec 15, 2018
Hello
Please reply me
As i am in same situation as yours
I went in month of sept in this year and came back in the month of october because my mother was ill. But I gave the reason of homesickness in the embassy while cancelling my visa. Now i want to go back again in next sept. Please reply and guide me howcan I explain my situation to then that I became homesick because my mother was not well back home so that I can get visa.
Hello Sonali ,,will u plz send ur email address