Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 4th, 2016
My e-AOR is 04/04/2016. I could not attach my FBI PCC with the application since I did not receive it by then.

I received my PCC from FBI on 04/16/2016. I have not yet received a request for additional documents so I am not able upload the document yet using CIC account.

I tried using the IRCC web form to send them the document but I got the following message twice now.

We have received your enquiry; however, you did not upload any document, as mentioned in your request. In order to assist you, please resend your enquiry along with the document by filling out the IRCC Web form available on our website.

You may also visit the online Help Centre or our website for further information. You can search by typing keywords.

I am sure I uploaded the document both the times. What are my options?

Thanks,
Krishna

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
head2ca said:
My e-AOR is 04/04/2016. I could not attach my FBI PCC with the application since I did not receive it by then.

I received my PCC from FBI on 04/16/2016. I have not yet received a request for additional documents so I am not able upload the document yet using CIC account.

I tried using the IRCC web form to send them the document but I got the following message twice now.

We have received your enquiry; however, you did not upload any document, as mentioned in your request. In order to assist you, please resend your enquiry along with the document by filling out the IRCC Web form available on our website.

You may also visit the online Help Centre or our website for further information. You can search by typing keywords.

I am sure I uploaded the document both the times. What are my options?

Thanks,
Krishna
Raise a CSE with the attachment.

head2ca

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 4th, 2016
When I raise a CSE, I get a response email italicized above. I am sure I attached the document both times.

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
Gustcan said:
Send email to CPC-OTTAWA they will acknowledge your document within a week.
Agreed...make sure you have "URGENT..." in your subject line. Also, if you know your primary visa office (other than Ottawa) - send an email to them - they are the one's who are currently processing your case.