+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Issue signing IMM5707

BobbyBoy

Jun 28, 2019
Hi all,

I downloaded a copy of the IMM5707 form and filled it out as required. The only section adobe won't let me fill out is the signatures. Obviously I can't submit the form without fully completing it so I was wondering if others have had this issue and if so how did they resolve it?

Happy to provide more details and post again if in wrong place

Thank you!

dound2018

Mar 8, 2019
Hi all,

I downloaded a copy of the IMM5707 form and filled it out as required. The only section adobe won't let me fill out is the signatures. Obviously I can't submit the form without fully completing it so I was wondering if others have had this issue and if so how did they resolve it?

Thank you!
I'm having same issue lets hope someone can help both of us

Tiaa

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Hi all,

Thank you!
Hi, how did you figure your problem out? I am having the same issue. :(

aaaeeebbb

Aug 4, 2022
Hi, the issue still remains as of 2022 Aug, but it's ok to upload the form without the signature. Your signature will be requested before you transmit the uploaded documents.