+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Issue on my Manitoba PNP Draw #120

blaiz

Jun 30, 2021
Good day guys, I trust this meets you all well.

My issue is this, I mistakenly choosed Brandon when applying for my PNP, that gave me an extra 50 points and my tie in Manitoba stays in Winnipeg. I received an LAA thereafter even though the score of the lowest ranked candidate for this draw is below my score when calculated if I actually choosed Winnipeg.

Please what do I do

Do I cancel the LAA and Re apply?

mgupta41

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017

My issue is this, I mistakenly choosed Brandon when applying for my PNP, that gave me an extra 50 points and my tie in Manitoba stays in Winnipeg. I received an LAA thereafter even though the score of the lowest ranked candidate for this draw is below my score when calculated if I actually choosed Winnipeg.

Please what do I do

I think u should cancel and go for next draw

Reactions: blaiz

mgupta41

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017

Please what do I do

What are ur scores after removing 50 points?

Do u have masters education?

blaiz

Jun 30, 2021
What are ur scores after removing 50 points?

Do u have masters education?
yes I have a masters, and after removing the 50 points I will have 575 points. The lowest raking score for this draw was 565. That is why I am confused.

mgupta41

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017
yes I have a masters, and after removing the 50 points I will have 575 points. The lowest raking score for this draw was 565. That is why I am confused.
U should proceed then.
They will reduce 50 points and find out that you are still eligible and continue your application

Folaseyi

Jul 10, 2019

Please what do I do

I was given a letter of Advice to apply via Manitoba PNP.

Akolade2021

Feb 3, 2021
Category........
PNP
Why should we join another group when we are already here. What's this thread for then if we move to whatsapp group. Please let's continue here. My opinion though. No insult please.

Folaseyi

Jul 10, 2019
It's fine ,no problem.
Some of us find WhatsApp a bit easy to access though .
No hard feelings
Feel free bro

Akolade2021

Feb 3, 2021
Category........
PNP
That was how a friend of mine was scammed by joining whatsapp groups up and down. Another was hacked as well. Not to talk alot of scammers in the group. It's best to just stick here where info is being shared.

Folaseyi

Jul 10, 2019
I totally get you bro ..
No one is getting hacked or scammed .
The group was created just to connect
I was given LAA (Manitoba) too.
Thanks

Akolade2021

Feb 3, 2021
Category........
PNP
Thanks but I am not interested. But you can update us here about your profile though. We will really appreciate that. Thanks again.

taran169

Jan 18, 2016
Hello forum family,

I git LAA in the last draw. I have some doubts regarding the POF and education documents. Please suggest.

1,we need to deposit cash in the bank, how we can represent that money in settlement fund proof, plz suggest.

2,for educational document, i have done with eca, do we need a transcripts as well if i have eca.

3,we select one of our known kiving in Winnipeg, do we need to submit any document realted to him while submitting the applicatio.

4,what is sp1 ann sp2, i saw some use these keyword in forums.

5,do we need any affidavite will all documents.

I am goin to attach id proof, educational do,c amd prrof of statememt. Ks there any other doc is req