+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ISI College

rashmeet.kaur26

Sep 14, 2018
I am going to apply for ISI college montreal and I dnt knw anything about this college . Is there any one who knows anything about this college.

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
yes , but didn't get information about fee for international students
Their fees are not publicly disclosed: https://www.isi-international.com/copy-of-quebec-residents

admission and tuition fees are subject to change, they are not publicly disclosed. You can get all these amounts by phone or email.
  • For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact our Training Advisor by:

• Email:

• Admissions email:

• Students from India: i

• International students may also contact our recruitment partner Rising Phoenix International for advice and help with the Admissions process

rashmeet.kaur26

Sep 14, 2018
No, I just read about it when I was trying to find a college 2 years back. But I decided to go to Durham instead.
ok actually i am also looking for college to study in canada .. could you please suggest me some colleges ?

OR
if you know about ISI then give some information about PGWP ? is this college provide Work permit after completion of course ?

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
ok actually i am also looking for college to study in canada .. could you please suggest me some colleges ?

OR
if you know about ISI then give some information about PGWP ? is this college provide Work permit after completion of course ?
Well, I do recommend Ontario colleges, especially where I am studying right now, Durham college: https://durhamcollege.ca/

You can check it out. They are very accomodating and assists their students well. Tuition is listed in each program’s site, as well as the requirements.

Rajwinder89

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Please dont go with ISI college.my sister came here.their fees is non refundable. If you will ask them to change the college they will threat you. I will suggest you to go somewhere else than quesbec because i went there 2 times in last week it is very hard to stay in quebec.you will not get amy job without french.I am struggling to change my sister s college but never got any help yet.there is a firm named rising Phoenix who is handling all your fees.college diesnt provide work permit after study.I met with almost 10 students who are struggling to get their fees back.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Please dont go with ISI college.my sister came here.their fees is non refundable. If you will ask them to change the college they will threat you. I will suggest you to go somewhere else than quesbec because i went there 2 times in last week it is very hard to stay in quebec.you will not get amy job without french.I am struggling to change my sister s college but never got any help yet.there is a firm named rising Phoenix who is handling all your fees.college diesnt provide work permit after study.I met with almost 10 students who are struggling to get their fees back.
I have been saying this but then your gang of Punjabi called me names here. College is eligible for pgwp. On other things you are absolutely right. Lot of migrants/student that I know of are planning to exit from Quebec. You can complain to Quebec Ombudsman if that helps you

Reactions: Rajwinder89