+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is work an essential component of your studies?

SARWARSAFAR

Oct 27, 2021
On the IRCC website for student visa, this question is asked, can someone tell me what it means, does it say if my study requires work experience or it ask if I want to get work permit with study permit?

disha2406

Star Member
Mar 18, 2022
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
India
App. Filed.......
02-04-2022
Med's Request
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
19-04-2022
If your program has a co-op term, then you might need a work permit for that. In that case, you should select yes and submit the proof.

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
On the IRCC website for student visa, this question is asked, can someone tell me what it means, does it say if my study requires work experience or it ask if I want to get work permit with study permit?
If not sure, contact your university / college and ask them if your studies include a work component. If the answer is positive, then ask them for proof (like a letter) and submit it with your application.

Sylviabrown

May 2, 2023
Hi,
What if my program has internship, can I also say yes? Or is the question just meant for only programs that has Co-ops?

Sylviabrown

May 2, 2023
Please, I have another concern on my application. I tried paying the fee of 235 CAD. It showed payment processing, payment might take up to 24 hours to be processed. I didn’t get a confirmation page. Should i try making the payment again or i should wait. I don’t know if there’s an issue.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please, I have another concern on my application. I tried paying the fee of 235 CAD. It showed payment processing, payment might take up to 24 hours to be processed. I didn’t get a confirmation page. Should i try making the payment again or i should wait. I don’t know if there’s an issue.
Did the payment go through on your credit card? If so, wait.