+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is visa from Pakistan issued with Colleges Admission Letter ?

punk

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
I was interested in helping cousin in getting admission here in Canada. Rather than a degree, I was more interested in Diploma/Certificate in technical field specifically Electrician. He is an Electrical Engineer. One of the myths that I have heard is they do not issue Visa if you get admission in College. Is it true ?

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
They do issue visa for college students but the problem is, it takes nearly 4 to 6 months ,, and ratio is 50/50,, so its good to go for uni than college,,

DocRZ

Apr 5, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila (Online)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
Med's Request
29-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-08-2013
Passport Req..
08-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
22-08-2013
Automatic rejection! Electrical Engineer wanting to have a diploma to be an electrician? Where's the point of stepping back on your education? Clearly using the student visa as a means of entering Canada. Try thinking of increasing your chances. Maybe a postgraduate diploma or a masters degree.

prashant1111

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
I got rejection for Jan 2014 for Dalhousie University Sad.. the reason of refusal:your proposed stdies r nt reasonable in light of 1 or more of: ur qualifications, previous stdies, employment , level of establishment, language abilities, or ur future propects and plans.
I got admission in dalhousie UNI for M.engg in internetworking. my profile is B.E (E&C) 58% (10 backlogs with repeatation) and an year gap during U.G means B.E completed in 5 years. IELTS- 6.5 (min 6 in each),also my final year project was on networking and I have also submitted a certificate from a private institute of N+, CCNA, MCSE where I have done training of these networking courses .. sufficient funds shown, but SOP was very poor... applied under university category.. now how to resolve this issue with this profile?? plz guide me, I am desparately looking for help on this as I want to re-apply soon for the same intake.

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
prashant1111 said:
I got rejection for Jan 2014 for Dalhousie University Sad.. the reason of refusal:your proposed stdies r nt reasonable in light of 1 or more of: ur qualifications, previous stdies, employment , level of establishment, language abilities, or ur future propects and plans.
I got admission in dalhousie UNI for M.engg in internetworking. my profile is B.E (E&C) 58% (10 backlogs with repeatation) and an year gap during U.G means B.E completed in 5 years. IELTS- 6.5 (min 6 in each),also my final year project was on networking and I have also submitted a certificate from a private institute of N+, CCNA, MCSE where I have done training of these networking courses .. sufficient funds shown, but SOP was very poor... applied under university category.. now how to resolve this issue with this profile?? plz guide me, I am desparately looking for help on this as I want to re-apply soon for the same intake.
Apply with the same Master's Offer Again With a Strong SOP You Will Get it.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
@wassemwasii
Bro I did my medical on 27 sept,, haven't got anything update from CIC ,, should I wait,, can u tell why its taking too much time,,

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
sharjeel91 said:
@ wassemwasii
Bro I did my medical on 27 sept,, haven't got anything update from CIC ,, should I wait,, can u tell why its taking too much time,,
You will get response Soon in this week or Next. Processing time is disturbed for a Week due to Eid Ul Adha Holidays So you Can Expect the Delay.

Further More if you want to Inquire about your Application. Email them and they will tell you if they require any response from you . If they didn't Get your Medical they will also tell you that we are awaiting Results.

My Personal Opinion is you should Wait for a Week or Two. :)

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Hmm,, I think I must wait this week,, I will enquire next week if I don't get any answer,

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
sharjeel91 said:
Hmm,, I think I must wait this week,, I will enquire next week if I don't get any answer,
They won't give visas so early for JAn 2014 intake thyl probably giv visas after 15th nov. thts my gues. till then all we cn do is w8 :(