+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is this (www.hotels-canadian.vip) Legit or Scam?

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did tried
They hold your investment until you finish the rounds
Now they holding me 37000 and I can withdraw when I deposit 9000
Don’t know what to do
Always it was small amounts 1000-2000 and they were paying back
Now I’m in trouble

Hi, why are they asking for another 9k? Is it for password reset or another task negative?

wutan09

Nov 12, 2023
Hello
So you've been doing that for three months
How did you got scammed?
I mean they hold 9000 and they want me to pay 3000 , are they going to scam me now or what
Do they start scam at a larger amount of money than 9000 or what
Should I pay the 3000 or stop
Stop, don't ever think you'll get your money back... it's gone. Trust me even if u pay 3000 it will not stop there. It's never ending black hole....

karnn

Nov 26, 2023
I'm stuck at the same thing they want 62k. I filled a report with the police tonight. I'm not sure what more to do. I'm out 40k.
damn, thats a lot of money, I cleared up $700 and then they gave me another 1300 negative to clear, sat on it or a month, now they saying client has given me a discount, and i have to clear 850 only now, did it grown out of proportion for you guys gradually? how did you reach 40K? in my group they ask to start day with 50 only.
I was just having a wishful thinking that they are legit, but seems like its a scam, why would a review system involve such great amounts to begin with
and its all same as you guys are saying same 8-9 people active rest dormant, they put a novice in the group just after me, I chat to her time to time but she seems like part of their team, ask stupid questions and shit in the group to make me feel that this is legit, she told me she cleared a big order recently, thats all trick i think, cos they know I am sitting on fence, anyone has same experience

karnn

Nov 26, 2023
I talked to my agent to help me clear my negative and I will split the earning for the day, she said she can help with some but not full amount, obviously that BS, they want to milk whatever they can, cos i am sitting on 23rd order, and I am sure I will get another commercial, and then it will be even bigger negative