+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is this (www.hotels-canadian.vip) Legit or Scam?

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Telegram group name hotel ads 165

How much did you lose? Weren't you able to withdraw not even a small amount?

The group I am in has 32 members. But only around 8 or 9 are active and post their stupid earnings. Is that what happening in the group you are in as well ?

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have been approached as well, and did a little training. I don't think it is a scam, it goes through Wise, and you can't use that company for running a scam. Am watching them, joined their telegram group.

Whats your status? How much did you deposit and withdraw ? Did you lose something?

Ranjit9620

Oct 20, 2023
I have been approached as well, and did a little training. I don't think it is a scam, it goes through Wise, and you can't use that company for running a scam. Am watching them, joined their telegram group.
You are the scammer in that telegram group so called an agent , right ?
Tell us your real name in the telegram group

Ranjit9620

Oct 20, 2023
DJMK what is your nick name in telegram group ?
His real name is DEJC BREZNIK and telegram id is @De_zekin and he is the owner of telegram group and he is real the real scammer of the platform who always send a stupid messages in the group like good morning, good night and don’t forget to get your reset reward bla bla bla.

Ranjit9620

Oct 20, 2023

The group I am in has 32 members. But only around 8 or 9 are active and post their stupid earnings. Is that what happening in the group you are in as well ?
Yes same thing only 7 and 8 people keep posting their studpid earnings of small amounts to show the people that this platform is not scam .

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes same thing only 7 and 8 people keep posting their studpid earnings of small amounts to show the people that this platform is not scam .
[/QUOTE

Should we proceed reporting these filthy animals to cybersecurity ? I am super blank and shocked.

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I also have another question. My agent who lured me into this, is also a scammer or a probable victim in future? Asking because guy lend me 3000 dollars, meaning he deposited the money directly into platform for me. So he must be part of the scammy group as well? I understand now that when some one is ready to offer money it's a red flag.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I also have another question. My agent who lured me into this, is also a scammer or a probable victim in future? Asking because guy lend me 3000 dollars, meaning he deposited the money directly into platform for me. So he must be part of the scammy group as well? I understand now that when some one is ready to offer money it's a red flag.
Most likely part of the scam.

Reactions: Anishcool

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes! They scam you with large amounts. They hold my 30.000

Did you not try to fight for it? What are they saying now? Did you say you can't pay anymore ? I hope you are facing the same forgot password issue as mine.

glupson

Oct 13, 2023
it’s a big scam . I have been scammed for 34000 CAD . And they befool you by saying that you are so lucky that you are getting so many commercial orders to earn more profit . And in the telegram group SIMON and DEJC are the main scammers who try to gain your trust by sending a good morning and good night message to all the telegram group members. Be careful.
Ranjit, you lost 34 K ?

glupson

Oct 13, 2023
Did you not try to fight for it? What are they saying now? Did you say you can't pay anymore ? I hope you are facing the same forgot password issue as mine.
Can't fight it, money is not traceable, it went through cryptocurency platform. I report it to the police and CAFC Canadian anti fraud centre. Changed my bank card and passwords

glupson

Oct 13, 2023

Yes but there are 27 members. Do not give anymore money

glupson

Oct 13, 2023
totally SCAM. If you have been asked to deposit money through any cryptocurrency wallet that clearly means it a SCAM. This is what i learnt after i have been scammed for 34000 CAD. And you know wise will never allow you to transfer that much amount through their platform because they know we are trying to transfer money to the scammers and in cryptocurrency you can transfer amount without any limits. And keep in mind 99% scammers use cryptocurrency and ask you to deposit money in the job platform through cryptocurrency wallet. That’s it. And there are so many scam websites using the same tactics to scam you. Cryptocurrency is a successful platform for scammers. And also don’t trust the members in the telegram group as they are all scammers just one or two of them are the real victims but the problem is that even the victims don’t share their experience with others. They just get scammed and leave the group. That’s it .
They made me download Newton platform. Cryptocurency platform