+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is this (www.hotels-canadian.vip) Legit or Scam?

glupson

Oct 13, 2023
Hello
So you've been doing that for three months
How did you got scammed?
I mean they hold 9000 and they want me to pay 3000 , are they going to scam me now or what
Do they start scam at a larger amount of money than 9000 or what
Should I pay the 3000 or stop
Yes! They scam you with large amounts. They hold my 30.000

glupson

Oct 13, 2023
I have been approached as well, and did a little training. I don't think it is a scam, it goes through Wise, and you can't use that company for running a scam. Am watching them, joined their telegram group.
DJMK what is your nick name in telegram group ?

Ranjit9620

Oct 20, 2023
Don’t pay any more money. You will never get it back. No employer asks for money.
Don’t pay any more money. You will never get it back. No employer asks for money.
it’s a big scam . I have been scammed for 34000 CAD . And they befool you by saying that you are so lucky that you are getting so many commercial orders to earn more profit . And in the telegram group SIMON and DEJC are the main scammers who try to gain your trust by sending a good morning and good night message to all the telegram group members. Be careful.

Ranjit9620

Oct 20, 2023
totally SCAM. If you have been asked to deposit money through any cryptocurrency wallet that clearly means it a SCAM. This is what i learnt after i have been scammed for 34000 CAD. And you know wise will never allow you to transfer that much amount through their platform because they know we are trying to transfer money to the scammers and in cryptocurrency you can transfer amount without any limits. And keep in mind 99% scammers use cryptocurrency and ask you to deposit money in the job platform through cryptocurrency wallet. That’s it. And there are so many scam websites using the same tactics to scam you. Cryptocurrency is a successful platform for scammers. And also don’t trust the members in the telegram group as they are all scammers just one or two of them are the real victims but the problem is that even the victims don’t share their experience with others. They just get scammed and leave the group. That’s it .

Ranjit9620

Oct 20, 2023
I'm on this website
https://www.hotels-canadian.com/
Is it the same
Yes
totally SCAM. If you have been asked to deposit money through any cryptocurrency wallet that clearly means it a SCAM. This is what i learnt after i have been scammed for 34000 CAD. And you know wise will never allow you to transfer that much amount through their platform because they know we are trying to transfer money to the scammers and in cryptocurrency you can transfer amount without any limits. And keep in mind 99% scammers use cryptocurrency and ask you to deposit money in the job platform through cryptocurrency wallet. That’s it. And there are so many scam websites using the same tactics to scam you. Cryptocurrency is a successful platform for scammers. And also don’t trust the members in the telegram group as they are all scammers just one or two of them are the real victims but the problem is that even the victims don’t share their experience with others. They just get scammed and leave the group. That’s it .

Ranjit9620

Oct 20, 2023
I have been approached as well, and did a little training. I don't think it is a scam, it goes through Wise, and you can't use that company for running a scam. Am watching them, joined their telegram group.

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[/QUOT

Hey bro, damn what a timing. I have been a victim of this too. I deposited 32000 cad of my hard earned money. Now they are asking another 9k to withdraw funds as they claim I input wrong password. What is your groups name?

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

What is telegram group name? I am in hotel ads J021 group. Such an idiotic naive I am to handover such money to some one.