+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is this what happen after you won your appeal. Appeal was approved at full hearing.

Sep 16, 2016
Good morning everyone ...anyone have any advice on how long after wining appeal and submitting updated forms does it take for you to get a response from the visa office ? Or how much longer will it take for partner to get PR ?
Same question here??

Aug 17, 2021
Hello! My name is Marie I’ve been away from my husband since March 4 2018 forward to now basically we’ve met in Montreal he’s from Belgium he came to visit 2015 we met fell in love quick, he’s been in Belgium Canada refuse once in 2019 November we was granted an appeal we won, they said now all he need to do is redo his police report and medical he did everything was good. Then COVID came they ask for more info we gave them, they refuse a second time they said our marriage is not real even after we showed so many proof. I really need help. They said we can appeal again is that right after we won the first one. Plz in need information or who can I call
seriously can they deny the application twice? they have refused our spousal sponsorship application once, we appealed and won the appeal and now waiting from last 3 months there has been no activity after winning the appeal and now i've just read your thread this horrifies me that they can refuse the file again even after winning the appeal :(
and if you dont mind me asking did they refuse it the second time for the same reason they've refused in the first place or because of a different reason?
thanks

Ali787

Jan 12, 2020
Hi everyone my appeal was allowed 30 august but i am still waiting. immigration not contact me yet.