+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is this what happen after you won your appeal. Appeal was approved at full hearing.

frankie538

Sep 15, 2018
I won my appeal on july 27, 2018 got mail back with letter saying The appeal is allowed. The officer’s decision to refuse a permanent resident visa is set aside, and an officer must continue to process the application in accordance with the reasons of the Immigration Appeal Division. Just got an email on September 13th asking for a bunch of form and med check and Police clearance.

I thought after you win your appeal all that they will ask you to do is to submitt medical check and police clearance. Why are they asking my wife to submit 0008, 5669, 5406 again. Will they make her go through an interviews again even though the appeal was won and the IAD approved the case. Will it get refuse again. I got a letter from the IAD say that the appeal is accepted and the officer decision that failed is set aside and the case officer must continue to process the application. Is my wife good now or will they refuse her again?

This is the email i got from the goverments after my appeal was success with a new UCI number:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

The Immigration Appeal Division (IAD) has allowed the Appeal on your application. As a result, your application will now be re-opened and re-assessed based on the decision of the IAD.

In order for our office to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents to be sent to our office within 60 days from the receipt of this letter:

1. An updated application kit which must include the following:

a. IMM 0008 - Application forPermanent Residence for yourself;

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf

b. IMM 5669 - Schedule A - Background Information for yourself and all your dependants over 18 years old;
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf

c. IMM 5406 - Additional FamilyInformation for yourself and all your dependants over 18 years old;
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF

2. An updated IMM 5476 - Use of a Representative form, if you are designating a representative. If you are no longer using your previous representative, please complete Section C of IMM 5476 to cancel your previous representative.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.pdf

3. A copy of the biometric page of your and any dependants’ valid passport.

Please note that your passport must be valid for at least 6 monthsprior to your entry to Canada.

4. A new Medical Examination as per the instructions on our website. If the medical report form (IMM1017) is not included in this letter, it will be sent to you in an email shortly. For moreinformation visit:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp.

5. Updated Police Certificates from allof the countries you have resided in for 6 months or more since you turned the age of 18 years old. Dependants aged 18 years old and over are also required to submit police certificates.

Instructions to obtain Police Certificates can be found on ourwebsite: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please email all requested documents and information to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca andput yourapplication number in the subject line.

Reactions: 0511Edwinara

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
In our case we uploaded the new forms. Did new medical. No new interview. We won appeal May 9/17 my husband got his visa Oct11/17.

frankie538

Sep 15, 2018
In our case we uploaded the new forms. Did new medical. No new interview. We won appeal May 9/17 my husband got his visa Oct11/17.
Hi, Mary they also asked him for the same form asked my wife? It is really weird cause other people didn’t require to submit new form check med check and police clearance. So they told my wife that there is something wrong with our file maybe she will need another interviews again and also they told her winning the appeal isnt winning she might still ger refuse again -.-

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
No no, everybody is asked to submit new. No matter if you waited a few months for appeal or 2 years. We all do. If we don't comply then file does not get processed. They update their forms and expect the new updated forms to be used. If old forms used it delays your processing.
Now they say a file can be refused for different reason. Like for instance, a new criminal charge.
It is rare that a person is interviewed twice. Don't think it will happen again. Basically Canada is telling other visa offices to finish processing. That's usually what happens. With no problems.

frankie538

Sep 15, 2018
No no, everybody is asked to submit new. No matter if you waited a few months for appeal or 2 years. We all do. If we don't comply then file does not get processed. They update their forms and expect the new updated forms to be used. If old forms used it delays your processing.
Now they say a file can be refused for different reason. Like for instance, a new criminal charge.
It is rare that a person is interviewed twice. Don't think it will happen again. Basically Canada is telling other visa offices to finish processing. That's usually what happens. With no problems.
been refused refugee status in, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa or visitor or temporary resident visa to, Canada....?

been refused admission to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other country?

What did you thick for these 2 questions Mary. So do you thick yes since we applied for a sponsorship and get denied does that mean we thick yes. Because in the beginning we didnt and also my wife got refuse for a students visa for canada before.

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
My lawyer put yes ( tick ) as to been refused a perm resident visa.
Yes so basically having been refused his pr visa he was inadmissible. So tick yes there too!
Definitely do not answer wrong or hide truth. They will know and not grant visa. That would be called misrepresentation. Therefore you would be refused.

Reactions: zuad143

Ujas

Dec 9, 2018
Thank you so much in my case i already send all document at ottawa by e mail now what next happen ? Now they ask to us for passport request after 4 month or not plz let me know ....also my parents stay in Canada on supervisa so my question is that they can send passport at Ottawa when they ask to us or they need to go india and send to new delhi india visa office plz let me know .....

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
Hi Mary, we won our appeal in regina on June 24,2019. Now we wait for the letter and see what forms we need. Alhmd its over, now we can be together and fulfill our goals together.

Reactions: zuad143 and MaryL

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Hi Mary, we won our appeal in regina on June 24,2019. Now we wait for the letter and see what forms we need. Alhmd its over, now we can be together and fulfill our goals together.
Shoot that date came and went for me, in back of my mind it was in July. Holy crap, I know that feeling. I broke down cuz of all the feelings, prayers, love has prevailed. Congratulations! So happy for you! My husband got his Visa in about 5 months from winning appeal. I hope it's sooner for you guys❤❤

Reactions: Alicee

zuad143

Jun 29, 2019
Hi. Alicia. My application got refused and my wife lives in regina. As she is very upset and don't know what to do we need your help. Will plz send me in privat

zuad143

Jun 29, 2019
Dear alicee. Did u hair a lawyer to submit ur appel. If yes will u plz shear his or her adress and contact number. We are totally brok need ur help plz. Thanks in advance

Reactions: Alicee

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
Shoot that date came and went for me, in back of my mind it was in July. Holy crap, I know that feeling. I broke down cuz of all the feelings, prayers, love has prevailed. Congratulations! So happy for you! My husband got his Visa in about 5 months from winning appeal. I hope it's sooner for you guys❤❤
We got our Nitice of Decision letter one

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
Dear alicee. Did u hair a lawyer to submit ur appel. If yes will u plz shear his or her adress and contact number. We are totally brok need ur help plz. Thanks in advance
Did your wife find a lawyer?