+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IS THIS TRUE: SELF-APPLY vs VFS APPLY

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
Hi all,

I see so many quiet response from CIC or even rejections to those who apply by themselves. For example, yours truly. It's been 3 months and my class starting date has begun but no decisions yet from CIC.

While some others, apply just 2-3 weeks away and got their visa approved in no time. Simply because they apply through VFS (or agents).

Is this true?

phoenix9

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
I applied through vfs. It's been three weeks since I've applied and my passport has been dispatched. Idk if approved or not. :(

But idk how applying through agents or vfs affect the application. I hope you get a positive response tomorrow!

Abbas1

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
betteka said:
Hi all,

I see so many quiet response from CIC or even rejections to those who apply by themselves. For example, yours truly. It's been 3 months and my class starting date has begun but no decisions yet from CIC.

While some others, apply just 2-3 weeks away and got their visa approved in no time. Simply because they apply through VFS (or agents).

Is this true?
I wouldn't say that you did a mistake by applying online, but the advantage of VFS is they go through your document carefully and they make sure you have provided all necessary documents, I have face some people who did they questioner badly that their applications were wrong, delayed or even refused.
I have friends of mine who did fill the wrong application form and since October he still didn't get any respond from CIC ( made online application).

To make you feel better, I apply through VFS since Nov 2nd and still no respond from VO in Riyadh !