London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hi,

I want to be seek help from you, I have received an Offer of Employment from Albetta Agency.

The offer is for work in Canada with great package. Is this offer a legal recruitment or Fake.

As they have asked to pay legal fee for immigration.

Below are their details

Mr Charles Baldwin
Phone: +1(587-906-8466)
facebook account: https://web.facebook.com/charlesbaldwin7234
Site: http://www.albettaagency.com
It's probably safe to say that this is a scam / fake.

Logik

Apr 9, 2019
Confirmed that it's from @mobsquad.io domain. Got a request for a video interview after I applied. So far, they seem legit.
What was the outcome of your video call?

I too got a request for video call. Yet to schedule it.

Logik

Apr 9, 2019
Ok, Guys - I went ahead with a video call. I was hoping for the technical round but turns out she was just rechecking few points in my profile.

The way it works is like -

1. They just index profile of all the possible candidates.
2. Their clients scan the DB. If they find anyone interested they let mobsquad know.
3. Mobsquad arranges the discussion.
4. If things work out - Mobsquad hires you and you will be working with the client for the project.

Pretty dumb. I doubt they have much clients. Or even understand anything in Tech. It is just they got pretty good fund from the local govt.
And they are just trying to take advantage Trump Created in US

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Ok, Guys - I went ahead with a video call. I was hoping for the technical round but turns out she was just rechecking few points in my profile.

The way it works is like -

1. They just index profile of all the possible candidates.
2. Their clients scan the DB. If they find anyone interested they let mobsquad know.
3. Mobsquad arranges the discussion.
4. If things work out - Mobsquad hires you and you will be working with the client for the project.

Pretty dumb. I doubt they have much clients. Or even understand anything in Tech. It is just they got pretty good fund from the local govt.
And they are just trying to take advantage Trump Created in US
Still, at least they aren't scammers.

summitseries

Nov 10, 2015
Hi! Did anyone in this thread eventually get a job at Mobsquad.io and relocate to Canada? I'm thinking of having my brother apply to their company. Thanks!

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
mobsquad itself is useless without an actual project in hand. its for people who are working for clients in usa getting kicked out because of h1b issues. mobsquad will act as their canadian employer and apply for work permit while they work for the same usa client from canada, basically leeching 10-20 bucks per hr from their billing rates. pretty unethical.

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
has anyone found an opportunity with mobsquad. I have my PR application stuck in processing because of covid. I am considering applying to mobsquad.

mkambojdba

Mar 28, 2022
Hi immicow,

Did you get job or support from mobsquad. I have also got email for discussion round.

Your input will be highly appreciated.
Thank you
Manish