05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Wow is that horribly written.

And yes - very very obviously a scam.

Cisem

Sep 20, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I had an application last month to a job in Linkedin. The position is Business Development Manager and the company is Canada Career Employment Solutions Inc. The Executive Manager of the company send me a message via Linked in after my application. In the message, he mentioned " Thank you for your application to our company located in Toronto/Canada. To proceed in recruitment process you need to complete an interview. This interview will be with Emma in English and this will take 30-45 min. To attend to the interview, please set an interview schedule with Emma by adding ahmet.ak_9 Skype ID. The evaluation process will be in September.Please send your question to office@canadacareer.org Esra Tandoğan." then i add the Skype ID and set a schedule with Emma and made an interview in the scheduled time. Emma was at home in a room and the interview was almost it is supoosed to be. It took 35min and she asked relevant questions, took notes as well.The other day she messaged me via Skype to send my resume to ahmet.ak who is the Executive Manager and i sent my resume to him. Later on, i received an email from Esra Tandoğan to fill an aptitude test. I took the test and passed it successfully as they also shared the results with me. By the way they mentioned in their mails a couple of times that they are not sponsoring the work permit or residency but they can offer me a partner that they are working with. This partner is canadavisaoffice.org. In the last step they send me a job offer with a high salary which is CAD$120.000 net anually with company car with unlimited gas,a performance based yearlybonus representing 15% of yearly salary, health insurance for me and my family, cell phone, accomodation for the first 12 months, air flight ticket for all family members for the first trip to Canada.In the contract they also need my passport number. I do not know if this is neccesary in a contract like that.

I am not sure if the website of the company is real which is http://www.canadacareer.org/
I am not sure if the partner they offer is real which is http://canadavisaoffice.org/
I am not sure if this person is real www.linkedin.com/in/ahmet-ak-9844a8146
I am also not sure if this person is real Esra Tandoğan who seems to be the Client Relations officer in Canada Career Employment Solutions

Can anyone help me about this issue?

Thanks,
Cisem

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi Everyone,

I had an application last month to a job in Linkedin. The position is Business Development Manager and the company is Canada Career Employment Solutions Inc. The Executive Manager of the company send me a message via Linked in after my application. In the message, he mentioned " Thank you for your application to our company located in Toronto/Canada. To proceed in recruitment process you need to complete an interview. This interview will be with Emma in English and this will take 30-45 min. To attend to the interview, please set an interview schedule with Emma by adding ahmet.ak_9 Skype ID. The evaluation process will be in September.Please send your question to office@canadacareer.org Esra Tandoğan." then i add the Skype ID and set a schedule with Emma and made an interview in the scheduled time. Emma was at home in a room and the interview was almost it is supoosed to be. It took 35min and she asked relevant questions, took notes as well.The other day she messaged me via Skype to send my resume to ahmet.ak who is the Executive Manager and i sent my resume to him. Later on, i received an email from Esra Tandoğan to fill an aptitude test. I took the test and passed it successfully as they also shared the results with me. By the way they mentioned in their mails a couple of times that they are not sponsoring the work permit or residency but they can offer me a partner that they are working with. This partner is canadavisaoffice.org. In the last step they send me a job offer with a high salary which is CAD$120.000 net anually with company car with unlimited gas,a performance based yearlybonus representing 15% of yearly salary, health insurance for me and my family, cell phone, accomodation for the first 12 months, air flight ticket for all family members for the first trip to Canada.In the contract they also need my passport number. I do not know if this is neccesary in a contract like that.

I am not sure if the website of the company is real which is http://www.canadacareer.org/
I am not sure if the partner they offer is real which is http://canadavisaoffice.org/
I am not sure if this person is real www.linkedin.com/in/ahmet-ak-9844a8146
I am also not sure if this person is real Esra Tandoğan who seems to be the Client Relations officer in Canada Career Employment Solutions

Can anyone help me about this issue?

Thanks,
Cisem
It's definitely a scam.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Too good to be true. 120k a year for a BI development manager! Free travel, cell phone, car, gas. I would say scam, but using linkedin as a way of getting people is clever.

HPT

Nov 27, 2018
Firstly i would like to start by apologizing for been little bit late
before getting back to you and I want to sincerely appreciate your
effort and interest for the time created in sending me your credentials
and all documents.I am getting back to you for the JOB AGREEMENT AND
APPOINTMENT LETTER which is hereby attached to this email.

I advise you to read the agreement document carefully and if you are
satisfied with the terms and condition, do fill up the columns with your
information and print & sign the copy of the agreement document.

In order to intimate you more about the Job you will be required to
undertake with the company.

I need your abrupt sharpness to details, arrangement of my schedule, also
please do note has it is not stated in the contract agreement directly,
you will be required to travel with me or alone on errands to other
countries like the United Kingdom or any country i might have a private
business to attend to.

To clarify you further you are being absorbed in to the company (JAVECOIL
COMPANY) and also you are being absorbed under my own personal services
too as the company HUMAN RESOURCES EXECUTIVE.

If you have the need to travel with your family member you can indicate
through mail so that proper arrangement will be done to assist their file
processing along with yours.

Upon confirmation of the signed copy, I would be contacting the CANADIAN
immigration center in your country to provide necessary document to secure
your work permit and visa. I would urge you to hurry up the process, as I
will need you to resume work on the stipulated date in the APPOINTMENT
LETTER because of my commitment and schedule. You will need to fill in
your name before you sign.

Kindly get back to us here if you agree with our terms and condition by
sending the bellow documents fully signed before we proceed further.

Your Job visa letter shall be done immediately the contract letter is
acceptable by you and duly signed.

Hope to read back from you soon.

Best Regards.

Greg Nelson (HR).
JAVECOIL COMPANY
Headquarters: 150 6th Avenue S.W, Calgary,
Alberta T2P 3Y7,Canada.
Email: hr@javecoil.com
Tel: +13056762773
www.javecoil.com

They send two attachment that is appointment letter and agreement .
Is this job is fraud

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Grammar in some parts is bad. They have also posted on Linkedin for different jobs, offering free furnished apartments. Almost definitely fake.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Rangrez

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
I was going thru the post and saw this one. I would like to share some thoughts to avoid being scammed.
  1. If you have not applied for a job and out of no where you get an invite then its a SCAM.
  2. No employer wants to go thru LIMA (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=163&top=17) as a lot people are available in almost every occupation. Also, it costs money and time. AFAIK and what I have seen is that employers do it for regional Chefs or cooks.
  3. Once you get an email, check how old is the website domain. Was it just bought few days back to scam people. For that, you can go to https://domains.google.com search for the website name of business from which you got the offer letter and check details. For instance, you can check here https://domains.google.com/m/registrar/search/whois/amazon.com?hl=en&searchTerm=amazon that domain of amazon was bought in 1994. It will give you some clarity.
  4. Don't rely on LinkedIn profiles, if you have LinkedIn profile then you might know that you get request from random people and a lot of people add those random profile to build their network.
  5. Google about the company, there might be more people like you who have received letters from them.
  6. Check the sender IP. It's another way to track scam. You can check if the email is even sent from Canada or not. https://www.webnots.com/how-to-track-ip-address-of-real-sender-in-gmail/ . There is a catch for this but i won't mention it here.
Do your homework. If you are still not sure, post in this forum. People in this forum are ready to help.

Reactions: vvik33

Clayten Kinny

Jul 13, 2019
Hi all,

Please tell me whether this job offer is a scam or genuine.

I have recived the following email communications from this recruitment agency by the name of Albetta agency (Calgary Alberta, Canada)

Communication 1 ===============

Dear Valuable Applicant,

ALBETTA AGENCY has been finding jobs for top talent for years as a recruitment consultant to Canada oil and gas(EE-Evaluate Energy), Agriculture, Hospitals, Construction Companies, Hotels and some government owned jobs here in Canada.Our candidate database includes over 500,000 available workers.Whether we are sending people abroad, repatriating talent, or sourcing from local communities, our focus as an international recruitment agency is finding the right opportunity for our candidates.Top performers want to be inspired by their work and have an impact on end results.Our goal is simple to transform companies around the world from ordinary to extraordinary by matching the right person(s) with the right opportunity at the right time.

We appreciate your interest in applying and after much deliberation by our experience team of analysts who have previewed your curriculum vitae (CV) which you sent us via email,we decided that you are qualified for the position of a GRAPHIC DESIGNER for one of the oil and gas companies(EE-Evaluate Energy) currently looking for a foreigner for this position.

At ALBETTA AGENCY, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.

BENEFITS UPON EMPLOYMENT

● Free accommodation for a family of three
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and hiring process as required by Company policy and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).Successful applicants will be notified about EE-Evaluate’s accommodation policies at the time the employment offer is extended,
and the information will be shared with new personnel during the on boarding process.
● Free Medical Expenses/Health Service Facilities,dental and disability insurance
● Education assistance
● Child daycare assistance
● Feeding and security

Thanks,
Evan Siemann
Phone: +1(647-932-1152)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/evan.siemann.5

Please request anyone to tell me whether this offer is GENUINE or it's a SCAM. Please HELP.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi all,

I have recived the following email communications from this recruitment agency by the name of Albetta agency (Calgary Alberta, Canada)

Dear Valuable Applicant,

ALBETTA AGENCY has been finding jobs for top talent for years as a recruitment consultant to Canada oil and gas(EE-Evaluate Energy), Agriculture, Hospitals, Construction Companies, Hotels and some government owned jobs here in Canada.Our candidate database includes over 500,000 available workers.Whether we are sending people abroad, repatriating talent, or sourcing from local communities, our focus as an international recruitment agency is finding the right opportunity for our candidates.Top performers want to be inspired by their work and have an impact on end results.Our goal is simple to transform companies around the world from ordinary to extraordinary by matching the right person(s) with the right opportunity at the right time.

We appreciate your interest in applying and after much deliberation by our experience team of analysts who have previewed your curriculum vitae (CV) which you sent us via email,we decided that you are qualified for the position of a GRAPHIC DESIGNER for one of the oil and gas companies(EE-Evaluate Energy) currently looking for a foreigner for this position.

At ALBETTA AGENCY, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.

BENEFITS UPON EMPLOYMENT

Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and hiring process as required by Company policy and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).Successful applicants will be notified about EE-Evaluate’s accommodation policies at the time the employment offer is extended,
and the information will be shared with new personnel during the on boarding process.
● Free Medical Expenses/Health Service Facilities,dental and disability insurance
● Education assistance
● Feeding and security

Thanks,
Evan Siemann

Please request anyone to tell me whether this offer is GENUINE or it's a SCAM. Please HELP.
Very obvious scam.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hi all,

Dear Valuable Applicant,

BENEFITS UPON EMPLOYMENT

● Education assistance
● Feeding and security

Thanks,
Evan Siemann

Well no company provides free accommodation and feeding which is usually an indicator. Surprised cannot see free flights mentioned. Also for a job based in Calgary Alberta not sure why the mention of the Ontario disabilities act. The phone area code 647 is Toronto by the way.

The Albetta website does not seem to work and if you search this forum you will find many examples indicating that Albetta should be avoided at all costs

Last edited:
Reactions: Clayten Kinny

RSQL001

Jul 20, 2019
Hi everyone,

I recently got an offer for remote customer service representative from a company called Transtek IT Services. An option of full time with starting pay of $1340 per week or part time with a pay of $670 per week.

The company is based in Quebec Canada and this is their website https://www.transtek-it.com/.
According to the hiring manager with whom I have been sending emails to my CV was found on Indeed and they took a liking to my experience.

After answering some pre interview questions I was sent an attachment containing two documents. The first is a labour agreement and the second a td1-19e tax form. I have yet to fill them out.

Transtek IT Services Inc.
Collapse to obtain less information
Business Number (BN): 717820310
Registry ID: 1117215-8
Registered Office Location: Montréal, Quebec
Status Notes: -
Business Type: Business Corporation
Created: 2019-01-02
Official registry source: Search for a Federal Corporation – Corporations Canada
We also found extra-provincial registration information from:
Québec
Business name (if different): Transtek IT Services Inc.
Registry ID: 1174219163
Registration Date: 2019-01-08
Official registry source: Registraire des entreprises

Labor Agreement №103
This is an offer of employment as Remote Customer Service at Transtek IT Services Inc. Should you accept this job offer; per company policy you'll be eligible to receive the following beginning on your hire date.
Full-Time Hours: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. (fixed working hours)
Part-Time Hours: 20 hours per week (flexible working hours)
Trial period: 10 business days.
Job duties:
The Company hires the Employee in the capacity of Remote Customer Service.
Duties:
1. Communicate with customers;
2. Create and mail correspondence to claimants, clients, and service providers;
3. Receive / Send payments to customers on a timely basis;
4. Prepare, scan and upload all mails into our system;
5. Create and mail correspondence to claimants, clients, and service providers.
The Employee's duties may be reasonably modified at the Company's discretion from time to time.
Salary base:
The Company shall pay Employee a Full-Time salary of 1340 CAD/week, for the services of
the Employee, payable at regular every Friday at 6 pm.
The Company shall pay Employee a Part-Time salary of 670 CAD/week, for the services of
Benefits:
▪ Full Training
▪ Health and Dental Insurance
▪ 25 days of holiday, plus bank holidays and your birthday off each year
▪ Growing opportunities
▪ Flexible Working-hours
▪ Brand smartphone for work with internet access (iPhone or Android device) You will receive a monthly premium for high-quality work
Reimbursement of Expenses:
The Employee may incur reasonable expenses for furthering the Company's business, including
expenses for entertainment, travel, and similar items. The Company shall reimburse Employee for
all business expenses after the Employee presents an itemized account of expenditures, pursuant
to Company policy.
EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT
Disability:
In the event that the Employee cannot perform the duties because of illness or incapacity for a
period of more than 1 week, the compensation otherwise due during said illness or incapacity will
be reduced by 50% percent. The Employee's full compensation will be reinstated upon return to
work. However, if the Employee is absent from work for any reason for a continuous period of over 1 month, the Company may terminate the Employee's employment, and the Company's obligations under this agreement will cease on that date.
Assistance in Litigation:
Employee shall upon reasonable notice, furnish such information and proper assistance to the
Company as it may reasonably require in connection with any litigation in which it is, or may
become, a party either during or after employment.
Settlement by Arbitration:
Any claims or disputes arising or related to this Agreement, or the breach of it, shall be settled by
arbitration in accordance with the rules of the Canadian International Court of Arbitration. The
decision rendered may be entered in any court with jurisdiction.
Severability:
If, for any reason, any provision of this agreement is held invalid, all other provisions of this
agreement shall remain in effect. If this agreement is held invalid or cannot be enforced, then to
the full extent permitted by law any prior agreement between the Company (or any predecessor
thereof) and the Employee shall be deemed reinstated as if this agreement had not been
executed.
Assumption of Agreement by Company's Successors and Assignees:
The Company's rights and obligations under this agreement will inure to the benefit and be
binding upon the Company's successors and assignees.
Oral Modifications Not Binding:
This instrument is the entire agreement of the Company and the Employee. Oral changes have no
effect. It may be altered only by a written agreement signed by the party against whom
enforcement of any waiver, change, modification, extension, or discharge is sought.
Confidentiality of Proprietary Information:
Employee agrees, during or after the term of this employment, not to reveal confidential
information, or trade secrets to any person, firm, corporation, or entity. Should Employee reveal
or threaten to reveal this information, the Company shall be entitled to an injunction restraining
the Employee from disclosing same, or from rendering any services to any entity to whom said
information has been or is threatened to be disclosed, the right to secure an injunction is not
exclusive, and the Company may pursue any other remedies it has against the Employee for a
breach or threatened breach of this condition, including the recovery of damages from the
Employee.
Termination of Agreement:
Without cause, the Company may terminate this agreement at any time upon 5 days' written
notice to the Employee. If the Company requests, the Employee will continue to perform duties
and may be paid regular salary up to the date of termination. In addition, the Employee shall not
receive severance allowance
Without cause, the Employee may terminate employment upon 7 days' written notice to the
Company. Employee may be required to perform [his/her] duties and will be paid the regular
salary to date of termination but shall not receive severance allowance.
Personal information:
Your personal information will only be located in our company database and will not be available
for any third parties or people.
Start date: / / 0 FULL-TIME 0 PART-TIME
You acknowledge that this offer letter represents the entire agreement between you and Transtek IT Services Inc. and that no verbal or written agreements, promises or representations that are not specifically stated in this offer, are or will be binding upon Transtek IT Services Inc.
If you are in agreement with the above outline, please sign below. This offer is in effect for five business days.
By signing and dating this letter below, I accept this job offer:
EMPLOYEE DETAILS EMPLOYER DETAILS
Name:
Transtek IT Services INC.
Address(Full):
401 - 2555 Boulevard de la Côte-Vertu
Montreal, QC, H4R 1Z6
Landline Phone #:
HR Chief Executive
Cell Phone #:
Soham Gunjan Patel
(signature)
The parties hereto agree that facsimile signatures shall be as effective as if originals.
THIS JOB OFFER WAS MADE ACCORDING TO THE CANADIAN EMPLOYMENT CODE STANDARDS.
Pls advice?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Others can comment as well but first thing to notice was website only created June 18. Second on this page all their clients are in Australia which is usually an indicator the website has been cloned https://www.transtek-it.com/

Just on those 2 items alone would lead me to think it is not a genuine offer.

Never heard of someone being paid precisely at 6 pm every Friday but guess always a first although salary seems unrealistic for a customer service job.

Last edited:

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi everyone,

I recently got an offer for remote customer service representative from a company called Transtek IT Services. An option of full time with starting pay of $1340 per week or part time with a pay of $670 per week.

The company is based in Quebec Canada and this is their website https://www.transtek-it.com/.
According to the hiring manager with whom I have been sending emails to my CV was found on Indeed and they took a liking to my experience.

After answering some pre interview questions I was sent an attachment containing two documents. The first is a labour agreement and the second a td1-19e tax form. I have yet to fill them out.

Transtek IT Services Inc.
Collapse to obtain less information
Business Number (BN): 717820310
Registry ID: 1117215-8
Registered Office Location: Montréal, Quebec
Status Notes: -
Business Type: Business Corporation
Created: 2019-01-02
Official registry source: Search for a Federal Corporation – Corporations Canada
We also found extra-provincial registration information from:
Québec
Business name (if different): Transtek IT Services Inc.
Registry ID: 1174219163
Registration Date: 2019-01-08
Official registry source: Registraire des entreprises

Labor Agreement №103
This is an offer of employment as Remote Customer Service at Transtek IT Services Inc. Should you accept this job offer; per company policy you'll be eligible to receive the following beginning on your hire date.
Full-Time Hours: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. (fixed working hours)
Part-Time Hours: 20 hours per week (flexible working hours)
Trial period: 10 business days.
Job duties:
The Company hires the Employee in the capacity of Remote Customer Service.
Duties:
1. Communicate with customers;
2. Create and mail correspondence to claimants, clients, and service providers;
3. Receive / Send payments to customers on a timely basis;
4. Prepare, scan and upload all mails into our system;
5. Create and mail correspondence to claimants, clients, and service providers.
The Employee's duties may be reasonably modified at the Company's discretion from time to time.
Salary base:
The Company shall pay Employee a Full-Time salary of 1340 CAD/week, for the services of
The Company shall pay Employee a Part-Time salary of 670 CAD/week, for the services of
Benefits:
▪ Full Training
▪ Health and Dental Insurance
▪ 25 days of holiday, plus bank holidays and your birthday off each year
▪ Growing opportunities
▪ Flexible Working-hours
▪ Brand smartphone for work with internet access (iPhone or Android device) You will receive a monthly premium for high-quality work
Reimbursement of Expenses:
The Employee may incur reasonable expenses for furthering the Company's business, including
expenses for entertainment, travel, and similar items. The Company shall reimburse Employee for
all business expenses after the Employee presents an itemized account of expenditures, pursuant
to Company policy.
EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT
Disability:
In the event that the Employee cannot perform the duties because of illness or incapacity for a
period of more than 1 week, the compensation otherwise due during said illness or incapacity will
be reduced by 50% percent. The Employee's full compensation will be reinstated upon return to
work. However, if the Employee is absent from work for any reason for a continuous period of over 1 month, the Company may terminate the Employee's employment, and the Company's obligations under this agreement will cease on that date.
Assistance in Litigation:
Employee shall upon reasonable notice, furnish such information and proper assistance to the
Company as it may reasonably require in connection with any litigation in which it is, or may
become, a party either during or after employment.
Settlement by Arbitration:
Any claims or disputes arising or related to this Agreement, or the breach of it, shall be settled by
arbitration in accordance with the rules of the Canadian International Court of Arbitration. The
decision rendered may be entered in any court with jurisdiction.
Severability:
If, for any reason, any provision of this agreement is held invalid, all other provisions of this
agreement shall remain in effect. If this agreement is held invalid or cannot be enforced, then to
the full extent permitted by law any prior agreement between the Company (or any predecessor
thereof) and the Employee shall be deemed reinstated as if this agreement had not been
executed.
Assumption of Agreement by Company's Successors and Assignees:
The Company's rights and obligations under this agreement will inure to the benefit and be
binding upon the Company's successors and assignees.
Oral Modifications Not Binding:
This instrument is the entire agreement of the Company and the Employee. Oral changes have no
effect. It may be altered only by a written agreement signed by the party against whom
enforcement of any waiver, change, modification, extension, or discharge is sought.
Confidentiality of Proprietary Information:
Employee agrees, during or after the term of this employment, not to reveal confidential
information, or trade secrets to any person, firm, corporation, or entity. Should Employee reveal
or threaten to reveal this information, the Company shall be entitled to an injunction restraining
the Employee from disclosing same, or from rendering any services to any entity to whom said
information has been or is threatened to be disclosed, the right to secure an injunction is not
exclusive, and the Company may pursue any other remedies it has against the Employee for a
breach or threatened breach of this condition, including the recovery of damages from the
Employee.
Termination of Agreement:
Without cause, the Company may terminate this agreement at any time upon 5 days' written
notice to the Employee. If the Company requests, the Employee will continue to perform duties
and may be paid regular salary up to the date of termination. In addition, the Employee shall not
receive severance allowance
Without cause, the Employee may terminate employment upon 7 days' written notice to the
Company. Employee may be required to perform [his/her] duties and will be paid the regular
salary to date of termination but shall not receive severance allowance.
Personal information:
Your personal information will only be located in our company database and will not be available
for any third parties or people.
Start date: / / 0 FULL-TIME 0 PART-TIME
You acknowledge that this offer letter represents the entire agreement between you and Transtek IT Services Inc. and that no verbal or written agreements, promises or representations that are not specifically stated in this offer, are or will be binding upon Transtek IT Services Inc.
If you are in agreement with the above outline, please sign below. This offer is in effect for five business days.
By signing and dating this letter below, I accept this job offer:
EMPLOYEE DETAILS EMPLOYER DETAILS
Name:
Transtek IT Services INC.
Address(Full):
401 - 2555 Boulevard de la Côte-Vertu
Montreal, QC, H4R 1Z6
Landline Phone #:
HR Chief Executive
Cell Phone #:
Soham Gunjan Patel
(signature)
The parties hereto agree that facsimile signatures shall be as effective as if originals.
THIS JOB OFFER WAS MADE ACCORDING TO THE CANADIAN EMPLOYMENT CODE STANDARDS.
Pls advice?
$70k/year, almost 4 weeks of holiday, a smartphone and expenses for a basic customer service job? Scam.