+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IS THIS JOB OFFER A SCAM? NEED HELP ASAP.

Mindtourist

Dec 24, 2020
I've said that i can't send money. Right now they want me to proceed with PR (Express Entry), and send them my file number till 15th of Jan :(

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I've said that i can't send money. Right now they want me to proceed with PR (Express Entry), and send them my file number till 15th of Jan :(
I don't understand why you are still wasting time on this.

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
seems like you asked for a suggestion and we did provide you with one. To be true that job offer is 100% fake. I have been in Canada for over 8 years and not a single company I have seen offers that kind of job offer with accommodation and salary with poor grammar. Normally HR contacts the persons and then selection happen and then intreview and final selection. These people attack those clients who are eagerly looking for jobs outside and once they take the money it's done.

So for your sake do not invest on it. That is 100 % Scam but if you want to invest on it and spend money to get to know later that it is fraud, it's up to you then but please do not go for it.

nuclebrain

Dec 30, 2020
Hi, I'm a civil engineer from Turkey. I've got a job offer from a canadian construction company. The first mail came from Jooble via a canadian staffing agency. Then the main company contacted me for the interview. There was one interview on the phone with the manager which included techincal engineering questions too, then continued with online aptitude tests. This process took 1-2 weeks and now they offered me a job position.

The contract includes the company's full name and Registery ID. Salary is good and they offer accommodation too. But there is a article in the contract as:

""xxx will not cover any expenses such as LMIA (labour market impact assessment),
governmental visa fees, biometric fees, medical report fees, any translation or notary fees and transport
costs upfront. Employee will be issued a refund of the expenses he makes once he starts his employment
in Canada."

I've searched their registery ID from the below link and the company name showed up. It matched.

https://beta.canadasbusinessregistries.ca/search

After all, they gave me two ways to proceed. One of them was continuing with PR but this is more risky, time and money consuming at the moment for me. Other way was temporary work permit with LMIA document. The company have a deadline for starting time and i have nearly 2 months for the visa approval, so i chose the second option. But they wanted immediatly 1390$ via some payment link as a "security deposit" for the LMIA process. Again, they said it will be refunded when the employment starts.

Right now am in a middle point of a scam or giving up a good opportunity because of my concerns. Can someone help me how to be sure about this situation? If you need any further information please ask, thanks in advance.
Hello Mindtourist,
I am also from Turkey and I have received the same offer and from the same company and the same recruiter. It seemed very weird from the very beginning, I also kept continuning the procedure. Meanwhile I was making some searches about the company, people and connections, and I found your question here. If you can send me a PM, lets keep in touch and see what happens. Did you sign their contract?

Mindtourist

Dec 24, 2020
I signed their contract but thats it I'm not still wasting time on it @scylla @chakrat @nuclebrain . I just want to stall and play with them. Right now I am %100 sure and convinced that it is a scam. I'm reciving lot of DMs about this same situation, they are tricking so many people with the same job advert. They offer the same position and and do the same interview stages with other people. They've reach maybe 100 or more people it is like a scam project. It is good that i've opened this thread because it seems like it appears on google search right now and help some confused people. I just want to do something more to stop them i dont know.

Reactions: chakrat

trevanian87

Jan 20, 2021
@Mindtourist I had make the phone call interview today.they will send their decision in 2 weeks. I wish I saw your post earlier. It was so weird they asked for passport photo together with cv even before I was selected. The company name doesnt exist in linkedin also suspicious. You make a very good service to people by writing here.

tranqila

Jan 20, 2021
ı have got the similar job opportunity nowadays from same company , seems like it is going to be a tell.call interwiev by this friday.
and what makes me feel strange about itthat the person from hr said "there is gona be an interwiev at 20:00 ... ı guess there no saying like 20:00 in Canada ,, should be 8:00 am or pm ,,, am ı right?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
ı have got the similar job opportunity nowadays from same company , seems like it is going to be a tell.call interwiev by this friday.
and what makes me feel strange about itthat the person from hr said "there is gona be an interwiev at 20:00 ... ı guess there no saying like 20:00 in Canada ,, should be 8:00 am or pm ,,, am ı right?
It's a scam. There is zero % chance it is real. Stop communicating with them and don't share any personal information.

You're right. No one here stays 20:00.

trevanian87

Jan 20, 2021
The guy who made the interview is marco rossi. He has a facebook page. Looks like fake. Is it normal an italian guy fan of not popular Second league Football Club Adana Demirspor? I tried to contact real company owner to warn and ask whether if he has any information not sure if he replies or not

Feb 5, 2021
Hello Mindtourist,
I am also from Turkey and I have received the same offer and from the same company and the same recruiter. It seemed very weird from the very beginning, I also kept continuning the procedure. Meanwhile I was making some searches about the company, people and connections, and I found your question here. If you can send me a PM, lets keep in touch and see what happens. Did you sign their contract?
Hi
I also had the same situation exactly.
My job offer arranged by global Staffing company by Mr Ozer Arkis.
Interview was taken in WhatsApp by Mr Marco Rossi.
I got the job offer first with same attr active salary, accomodation alloance ...etc.
Earlier Mr Ozer was communicating with me.
Now he is not available in whatsapp and not replying mail...
He said me that It is lockdown in Winnipeg and so nothing is moving.
He told me that my joining date is postponed to March 2021..

Thanks for sharing the details..
Any way to recover...?

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Hi
I got the job offer first with same attr active salary, accomodation alloance ...etc.

Any way to recover...?
If it is for Canada then it is fake

Feb 5, 2021
Hi

Any way to recover...?
The above blog was posted as there was no response from Mr Ozer. But later on I realized that due to COVID he was not in the office.
Not able to check his mails and also his whatsapp was not working.

Later on Mr Antoine Lucas explained me every thing. They have helped me very much.
Now I got the LMIA approved also. Work permit is being processed..

I am greatly pleased with the way of very quick response from Mr Antoine Lucas from Global Staffing

Mr Ozer and Mr Marco Rossi are very genuine people and I feel proud to be associated with them.
I wanted to delete this blog. But did not understand how to delete the same.
My best wishes to continued service of Global staffing and Winn Constructors

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
The above blog was posted as there was no response from Mr Ozer. But later on I realized that due to COVID he was not in the office.

Later on Mr Antoine Lucas explained me every thing. They have helped me very much.

I am greatly pleased with the way of very quick response from Mr Antoine Lucas from Global Staffing

Mr Ozer and Mr Marco Rossi are very genuine people and I feel proud to be associated with them.
You're being scammed.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015

Sounds like you are attempting to legitimize an obvious scam with a fake recommendation.

Ayhan5260

Apr 16, 2021
[QUOTE = "Buletruck, gönderi: 9270625, üye: 559758"]
Görünüşe göre sahte bir tavsiye ile bariz bir dolandırıcılığı meşrulaştırmaya çalışıyorsunuz.
[/ALINTI beni dolandirdilar özer arkis