+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is This IP2?

casiopiabiswas

Nov 13, 2017
Dear All,

This morning I woke up to this view:

Where is this application?
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Now I believe this must be IP2 because earlier "Background Check" was NA and before then, it was getting processed.
But I am not sure whether Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed remains like this or not during IP2.

Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks much for all the help.

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
Yes, that is IP2.. did you see any update ? or just changed when you logged in without any update ?

casiopiabiswas

Nov 13, 2017
Yes, that is IP2.. did you see any update ? or just changed when you logged in without any update ?
This morning when I logged in there was no update. But an hour later, when I logged in, Status Message was written as "Updated". No email notification.

casiopiabiswas

Nov 13, 2017
Also, I wanted to know, do we get an update on our portals regarding PPR or it's just an email. I mean should we get a PDF attached to a message on our portal?

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Guys, how about this?
  • Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
  • Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being upload. (initially, it was 'reviewed')
  • Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometrics: Completed
  • Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Now, for my wife, all is same, instead:
  • Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
What's the catch here? system glitch or something else?
Secondly, both me and my wife are in IP2 phase?