+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is this AOR ?

taylordz

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Hello all
I have a little question about the AOR thing.
I've submited my eAPR on the 27th of August, just after that I received a message at 2 pm confirming the transmission of the documents and payment, 2 minutes later (2:02 pm) I received another message (both in french) with the title "Accusé de reception" wich is normally "acknowledgement of receipt". So i'm wondering if this message is the actual AOR ?
Here's my status

Application/profile status Open

Review of eligibility Review in Progress

Review of medical results Not needed at this time

Review of submitted documents

Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time

A background check is needed Not needed at this time

Final decision Not Started

Thanks for your replies.

singh_maninder

Jan 5, 2016
taylordz said:
Hello all
I have a little question about the AOR thing.
I've submited my eAPR on the 27th of August, just after that I received a message at 2 pm confirming the transmission of the documents and payment, 2 minutes later (2:02 pm) I received another message (both in french) with the title "Accusé de reception" wich is normally "acknowledgement of receipt". So i'm wondering if this message is the actual AOR ?
Here's my status

Application/profile status Open

Review of eligibility Review in Progress

Review of medical results Not needed at this time

Review of submitted documents

Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time

A background check is needed Not needed at this time

Final decision Not Started

Thanks for your replies.
Acknowledgement Of Receipt is AOR that your application is received .

taylordz

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Hi
Because i thing it was a little quick. In some posts AOR comes after 1 or 2 days of submission.
AOR means that my application is complete right ?

singh_maninder

Jan 5, 2016
taylordz said:
Hi
Because i thing it was a little quick. In some posts AOR comes after 1 or 2 days of submission.
AOR means that my application is complete right ?
AOR Means the application is received not the application is complete . There are various checks that define that completion of application and all starts after submission .

It is normal some gets AOR the same time, some gets delayed one or two days . Good Luck for your application .

taylordz

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
singh_maninder said:
AOR Means the application is received not the application is complete . There are various checks that define that completion of application and all starts after submission .

It is normal some gets AOR the same time, some gets delayed one or two days . Good Luck for your application .
Okay.
Thanks for your answers.
Good luck to all of you too, the long wait starts !